Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I picked three of these right - one that was a no-brainer, one that was kind of a stretch and one out of left field. I leave it to the audience to decide which was which.

Let's start this fantasy dg league NOW.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam
      Open Masters - Tough one... I think we will finally see the epic Hagerty/Ruzicka battle that we have long been anticipating. Too close to call right now...

After my 2nd round I wasnt sure it was possible..
      BUT then.....

Comment

Like I said last night, that was some good Ninja golf right there. Coming from the second card to win has ALWAYS got to be fun.

Good job!
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Woo hoo I beat my prediction 4th from last place cash, I moving up in the world. Now I looking to break the top 10, 11th just isn't satisfying anymore.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X