X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eugene Celebration - Predictions?

It would be silly to vote against Feldberg in pro with the way he has been playing lately. I say Sexton and Buck have a shot, though. (Speaking of which... when did Buck's rating drop to 888?)

Open Women - Sorry, T-Bell... I think that this is the event that Melo breaks through in.

Open Masters - Tough one... I think we will finally see the epic Hagerty/Ruzicka battle that we have long been anticipating. Too close to call right now...

Advanced - I say Bart Yanoch gets well and crushes us all.

Advanced Women - Der. I say it comes down to Kirsten Voyer and Ms. Gibson. I have to give the edge to Gibson, naturally.

Intermediate - Tough one with such a packed field. Armijo, Crawdad, Hanley, Hiatt, Jenks, Kabza... all have a great shot. My money is on Dan Carpenter, though. That'd be a sweet going-away present, eh?

Intermediate Women - Celeste (BAGGER! ) Scandiffio should win this running away.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Thanks Sam! I'd sure love to get a win in my last Int. tourney. Yep, not waiting till next season. I'll take my first stomping this year, thank you.

Too bad I spent so much time learning rollers this year to use at Oakway.

Comment

They will come in handy at Adair, though. I remember throwing really bad rollers at Adair last year...
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I wouldn't be suprised to see the borg drop out. I imagine I will shoot 975 golf and 2nd to last place cash, we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Micah
          I wouldn't be suprised to see the borg drop out.
          If you look at Dave's interview in the DG topic, he says he is going to play it.

Comment

Big Dan definately!!!
            World Tomahawk Champion
            2006 Orchard One Disc Champion

Comment

My only prediction is that I won't be playing.

Comment

I second scott's prediction, sounds like a safe bet.

Comment

Now local champ Nate faces his demons and dismantles the BORG...

In advanced watch out for up and coming local kid Dustin... smooth stroke and the kid can crush...

I really hope that I show up for this one this year too... last year Dexter humbled me pretty well.

Comment

Im hurt sam even though im not playing you for got the krusty's i think its going to be gawain stern in adv masters
                    PDGA # 31451
                    2 Mini Aces
                    74 Aces
                    PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                    DISC GOLF OR DIE
                    BOB CABAL
                    DISCVANGO
                    JEFF ELLIOT
                    G-MAN
                    JORDAN LEWIS
                    JEFF HAGERTY
                    JAMES GARCELON
                    SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Oops... Hehe...
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Not

My prediction is that it will not be Gawain in Krusty's

Comment

Originally posted by Jester
                          My prediction is that it will not be Gawain in Krusty's
                          Either Stern, or P Greene!
                          Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                          Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Who will it be, Jester?
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I say all the Nate's win all the divisions that a Nate is registered in...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X