Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard a rumor that there will be two courses...Can anybody confirm or deny?
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
      Pre-reg list is updated. The layout will tentatively be short positions one day, long positions the other day. Pools TBD. Stay tuned.
      Yes! I like playing tournaments where they change the layout at least once, makes the drive worth it...

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
        I heard a rumor that there will be two courses...Can anybody confirm or deny?
        3 rounds at Dexter.

Comment

Okay. That's good. I owe Dexter a kick in the nuts.
          Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

gosh that intermediate division is the smallest I have ever seen in Oregon in a long time... Makes me wanna move up, but there too many bullies in the ADV division... There a trophy for first place in int? If there is, i'm fighting for that.. if not... gosh i'm in a bind... 9 players kinda sucks...

Comment

Move me up!

Rebecca please move Nate Kabza to Advanced. I will square up with you at players check in. Snap now you only have 7 players to beat to get that trophey!
              kabza

Comment

ahhh dang why you have to do that... hmph... flight schedule out? That could impact my decision on if I would like to move up or not?

Comment

So if anyone was wondering where the biggest PRO field is that weekend they need only look to Oregon, Dexter to be exact!!!!
                  PDGA #25296
                  Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                    So if anyone was wondering where the biggest PRO field is that weekend they need only look to Oregon, Dexter to be exact!!!!
                    Bigger than the pro fields of the two A-tier tournaments that weekend....combined!

Comment

Powers at be Cindy McMahan would like to move from FM1 to FW1.

Also wondering if there is any news on pool assignments yet. My husband is thinking about playing if there is any spots left, but we need to be in separate pools.

Cindy
                      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                      Stumptown #176
                      PDGA #37716

Comment

wait list exist? Spots open?

Comment

Does anyone know if it's still possible to get into the Intermediate devision? There's only 9 people.
                          Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Hello eveybody. Sorry I haven't been on here lately but I have been very busy lately.

For those of you who haven't heard, I broke my arm pretty severely and typing is a nightmare.

I just updated the list and I have one spot left which will probably be filled with an online registration that will be emailed to me tonight.

I can now start working on the pools to make the rounds go as smooth as possibe. I'll be contacting a few people to move into a different division. I have never seen an intermediate group as small as this one and a Pro and Advanced group as large for a long time. Needless to say, the Pro and Advanced will not be playing together. This I know and the rest I have to figure out.

We will be playing 3 rounds at Dexter in the long and short pins both.
                            Also, for those of you who play poker---there will be a poker tournament on Saturday night. Details to come so bring extra cash.

This took entirely too long for me to type so my future posts will be a lot shorter until I get this cast off. Which is the day after the tournament..

Thanks for your patience. Details and finalized schedule to come soon.

I'm always looking for sponsors and volunteers
                            PDGA President

Comment

Thanks Rebecca! Hope you heal up nice and strong! Ben
                              Boys! Boys! Nobody owns Cory and Trevor. -Bubbles

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca View Post
                                For those of you who haven't heard, I broke my arm pretty severely and typing is a nightmare.
                                Ouch, what is going on with disc golfers breaking bones. People this has got to stop today!!!! Here is wishing you a smooth and successful recovery Rebecca!
                                PDGA #25296
                                Stumptown #34

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X