X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eugene Celebration

I am really wondering why I haven't been overly bombarded with calls and emails about the Eugene Celbration. It's been kind of relaxing.

Well folks, I just wanted to let everyone to know that registration is live!!!!

Please note that the pools will probably be changed but I will let you know as soon as it does.

Any questions? Take care and I will try to keep the list updated as much as possible.

Rebecca
    Last edited by Rebecca; July 16th, 2009, 10:21 AM.
    PDGA President

word.

you rock rebecca!!!
    May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca View Post
      I am really wondering why I haven't been overly bombarded with calls and emails about the Eugene Celbration. It's been kind of relaxing.

Well folks, I just wanted to let everyone to know that registration is live!!!!

Please note that the pools will probably be changed but I will let you know as soon as it does.

Any questions? Take care and I will try to keep the list updated as much as possible.

Rebecca
      The website shows the following message:

Note: Online registration for this event will open shortly... awaiting final approval from tournament director.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post

Note: Online registration for this event will open shortly... awaiting final approval from tournament director.
        I approved early this morning so it should be active any time now. Sorry about that. It worked when I checked it.

Thanks for the heads up.
        PDGA President

Comment

Thinking about making an appearnce to this.... camping same as last year?

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
            Thinking about making an appearnce to this.... camping same as last year?
            Yup.

On the shores of Dexter Lake within stumbling distance of the "Animal House" famous Dexter Lake Club who should be a major sponsor this year. (Just look both ways crossing Hwy. 58).

Random doubles on Friday evening.

Comment

Gibsons will not miss this. Healthy ankle on the girl and she is really looking forward to finishing her first Eugene Celebration.
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Jim J View Post
                Yup.

On the shores of Dexter Lake within stumbling distance of the "Animal House" famous Dexter Lake Club who should be a major sponsor this year. (Just look both ways crossing Hwy. 58).

Random doubles on Friday evening.
                That's right-----no cars on the grass!!!!!! Also, we are having a Poker Tournament on Saturday---more details to come. If you think you're good at Poker, you're probably not but play any way. It will take place at the Dexter Lake Club.
                PDGA President

Comment

If you think you're good at Poker, you're probably not but play any way. It will take place at the Dexter Lake Club.
                  Wanna go double or nothing on that?

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                    Wanna go double or nothing on that?

Bob
                    Apparently you don't know who you are dealing with.

Bring it on!!!! Well, if I get to play----I might be too busy. Maybe a private game on the side. I'll take anybody's money that wants to put it down on the table.
                    PDGA President

Comment

Apparently you don't know who you are dealing with.

Bring it on!!!! Well, if I get to play----I might be too busy. Maybe a private game on the side. I'll take anybody's money that wants to put it down on the table.
                      Good luck with that! I have a poker face like no other.

I'm excited already for the Eugene Celebration. I didn't get to go last year but come heck or high water I'm going to play this year.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post

The registration is now live and I only have 30 spots left. Just kidding but I thought that I would let you know.

Have Fun!!!!

Becca
                        PDGA President

Comment

The registration is now live and I only have 30 spots left. Just kidding but I thought that I would let you know.

Have Fun!!!!

Becca
                          Damn, girl!................ ............. Now that I have the nitro tab under my tongue and heart beating again I guess I better go get signed up.

Bob

Comment

I'm in..............I'm in..................woooohoooooooo........

Bob

Comment

wow, talk about dramatic change in the intermediate division from 2008 to 2009... is it the economy that is taking it's toll? I haven't seen alot of the usual players that I liked to play with in the last few Oregon Series lists. Only 4 in intermediate so far? I remember over 35 last year, ouch...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X