Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh... I got my trophy and the ride was leaving, so... I will just read about it and live vicariously through the internetz.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Sam was not in control of his departure time. Nor was I. It was Mrs. Stern who made that call, and despite our missing out on the spectacular final 9, it was still the right call The Gibsons knew going in that we had to leave as early as possible. That growler of Calapooia Simco Springs IPA was certainly worth waiting around for, though!
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Have not seen or heard how any of the other divisions finished!

Can someone shed some light or do you have a picture of the final leader board?
        PDGA #25296
        Stumptown #34

Comment

Just wanted to give everyone an update. I've been terribly busy this week with work. I should be able to find some time either late tonight or tomorrow to get that TD report in. Thanks for all the positive feedback. I enjoyed giving everyone some new memories at Whistler's Bend. See ya all this weekend at Adair. Peace
          Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

wow! what a weekend. us locals liked the final 9 layout so much were gonna play them in our fri. random doubles soon. great job Andrew for making the best out of a small turnout. i had a great time shooting with Sam, Justin (trasher-d) and everyone else that was in my group. and i look forward to playing pro next year.

also great job on the trophy,s Andrew that wood burning must have took some time. And it looks great on my shelf.

im just stoked i finally got a win at whistlers

if anyone wants to come back next month we are having a discraft ace race on sep19th and a c-tier called battle at the bend on the 20th. there will be a players party with a keg of mcmenamins brew free to all registered players reg. is up right now on pdga. and you can reg. for the ace race on discgolforegon.com hmmmm maybe a final nine for the pros too....

p.s. feldberg is the only open player registered right now....
            whos gonna come take him on?
            Last edited by sodrifter; August 18th, 2009, 11:12 PM. Reason: forgot somethin oooops

Comment

TD Report on Teachers Desk

Just thought I would let everyone know I submitted the TD Report for the event today. It will more than likely not be up until tomorrow as I sent it after the PDGA had closed for the day. I appreciate your patience with the process. It's kind of like doing homework....See ya this weekend at Adair.

Andrew
              Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Thanks for submitting the TD report Drew! Any chance you can upload the scores? I'm really interested in seeing what the -8 rates
                Team DISCRAFT
                NW Sign Up
                Gorilla Boy
                Paragon Disc Golf
                Odwalla

Comment

Round ratings?

Comment

Love The Process

Originally posted by ahukingacehole View Post
                    Round ratings?
                    I love the 2 word posts.... If you would just be patient then you would realize that the reason they aren't rated is because the Ratings Update is in process. The tournaments that are to be included in the update are not available for Round Ratings. (Note: The Vibram Open is also without ratings). The ratings will be up on Sunday when the new ratings updates come out. Thanks for being so patient.
                    Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

I really would like to see the round ratings. Trying to be patient!

Comment

At this point it's out of Andrew's hands. It's all on the PDGA. As soon as the ratings updates come out (planned for Sept. 1st) then the official round ratings will appear.

Sounds like it was a fun tournament, sad I had to miss it.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X