Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe we are at 95% certain that we will be at the UVC. Oh... and by we, I mean Jamie and I and Stern. Will know more within a week or so.

VERY hopeful that this works out. Maybe I should contact Andrew and ask if we can get in?
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Umpqua Work Party this weekend

Hey Everyone,
      Just a heads up on the progress of the event. We are meeting the park manager out at the course on Friday to discuss possible added holes. The plan is to be there all weekend (Friday-Sunday). Any and all volunteers are welcomed to come out. I for one am going to be working in the morning, relaxing on the river in the afternoons, and playing golf in the evenings. Please get in touch with me if you would like to come down. Or I'll just see you on Friday before the event. Thanks

Andrew Rich
      541-225-7265
      Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Andrew, any chance we can see an updated players list? I wish I could make it down there this weekend but I have Chick Flick duties.

Thanks,
        Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
          I wish I could make it down there this weekend but I have Chick Flick duties.
          Like playing in it?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
            Like playing in it?
            You silly boy!

Bob

Comment

PDGA site still says "sanctioning Pending", what's up? I was still able to sign up, but curious.

Bob

Comment

PDGA site still says "sanctioning Pending", what's up? I was still able to sign up, but curious.

Bob
                Probably just a bit behind with Worlds going on and all.............

You wouldnt be doing PDGA signups if it wasnt all good.

Comment

Got confirmation today that my caddy will be there. Now to tear it up and get revenge on the course for what it did to me at the NWO.

On another note, there is a wildfire blazing pretty darn close to Whistlers. Lets hope they get a handle on the fire real soon.

Bob

Comment

Got confirmation today that my caddy will be there. Now to tear it up and get revenge on the course for what it did to me at the NWO.

On another note, there is a wildfire blazing pretty darn close to Whistlers. Lets hope they get a handle on the fire real soon.

Bob
                    Weather and Skies at Whistlers have been pretty nice. We had a couple really bad days of smoke and pollution in the air... but the last 3 days have been decent. I imagine by the time the tournament is here the fire will mostly be contained and out.

Good friend of mine runs a crew for First Strike out of Roseburg. He has been giving me intel on the situation.
                    http://www.discgolforegon.com

Comment

Only a little over a week and a half away. Woohooooo! Thinking of moving up to play Open and see if I can take down the #5 guy in the World. Look out Nate! If you're not already signed up for this you better "git-er-dun".

Bob

Comment

I will take on Bob and any other challengers down at whistlers! Bring your rafts and life vests and hope for good weather so we can float the river a bunch.

Looks like Andrew posted the registration list at PDGA.com
                        http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9313

I am so excited to have some of the top WA pros coming down for a weekend at Whistlers, lets get this tourney full, finally we can play there when the weather might be hot enough to swim and the ground might be hard enough for some nice rollers.

Find me at Calapooia, I will be representing Andrew there with some flyers or sign up online. I can't wait for this one!
                        Nate
                        Innova Champion Discs
                        Discmania
                        huk lab
                        Keen Footwear
                        Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                        Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                        Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
                          I will take on Bob and any other challengers down at whistlers! Bring your rafts and life vests and hope for good weather so we can float the river a bunch.

Looks like Andrew posted the registration list at PDGA.com
                          http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9313

I am so excited to have some of the top WA pros coming down for a weekend at Whistlers, lets get this tourney full, finally we can play there when the weather might be hot enough to swim and the ground might be hard enough for some nice rollers.

Find me at Calapooia, I will be representing Andrew there with some flyers or sign up online. I can't wait for this one!
                          Nate
                          Are you sure about this Nate? I've been on fire lately and I'm sure I can 4 some of the holes down there.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
                            I will take on Bob and any other challengers down at whistlers! Nate
                            Ok, here's the challenge Nate:

I'll stay in whatever division I am in. (not really sure what my wife signed me up for)

You give me a handicap...........for Team Golf it is 1 stroke for every 10 ratings points.

I believe you play the 27 hole layout twice and I only play it once. So we score only the original 18 holes.

If you win you call it.........what do I lose?

If I win, you wear the "Hat" for the Eugene Celebration.

What do you say?

Bob

Comment

This.Just.Got.Interesting!
                              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

So the question is... Can Bob stay within 26.4 strokes of Nate?
                                When he first told me about this idea I said no way. But after watching Bob throw the other night, I'm not so sure... Nate might look awfully good in that hat. He may not give it back, Bob.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X