X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's ROSE CITY OPEN time, baby!

Two more days and on day 3, know what time it is? It's ROSE CITY OPEN time! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh BABY! Let's get us some RCO!

I can't wait, so I'll be out at Pier, Friday at 4:00 for early check in. That's right, I will be there from 4:00-7:00 Friday night, so come on out, get yourself checked in, and go play some Doubles run by Carie and Jason. Damn, I'm excited!

I'm holding lighter weight disc's back for the ladies and gentlemen over 50. If there are any left after everyone is checked in you can trade for lighter if you like. The player pack disc's came out shweeeeeeeeeeeet!

Don't forget to get your raffle tickets this weekend either. Close to a GRAND worth of prizes, thanks to Next Adventure, Innova, Huk Lab!

(Don't tell anyone, but I have it on good authority that SOMEONE playing the tournament might just win a little something special, they aren't expecting. )

My gawwwwwwddddddddddddddd isn't it Saturday yet? Let's gitter on! It's ROSE CITY OPEN time! Hell YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Bob

I'm bringing like 15 discs back to people at Trojan on Saturday, I wonder if there is a way to finagle a tournie disc? Or are they all counted and accounted for?

Comment

is registration closed?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
        I'm bringing like 15 discs back to people at Trojan on Saturday, I wonder if there is a way to finagle a tournie disc? Or are they all counted and accounted for?
        Are you wanting one of the players pack discs, or one of the fundraiser discs? I'm just asking for the purpose of clarification... I'm trying to see if I have the spare $25 to get a Roc that will do nothing but sit on a shelf, or hang on a wall...
        TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
          Are you wanting one of the players pack discs, or one of the fundraiser discs? I'm just asking for the purpose of clarification... I'm trying to see if I have the spare $25 to get a Roc that will do nothing but sit on a shelf, or hang on a wall...
          Why man, I will play catch with you!!!!!!
          Last edited by zippyboy; July 9th, 2009, 08:11 AM. Reason: sorry, I hit the wrong button - not edited at all
          PDGA #25296
          Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by ryanajanes View Post
            is registration closed?
            Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
              Why man, I will play catch with you!!!!!!
              That = awesome. I may just scrounge up the $25 now...
              TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Kitty for Fundraiser

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                Brian,

I would be happy to chip in some $ to get you a fundraiser disc for all your swamp diving efforts!

Anyone else in?

Comment

Either a fundraiser or player pack I don't care. I just love tournament discs. I don't need one and I am not saying I won't do anything if I don't get one, I am just saying if there are some left over I'd love to put my name on one

Comment

I just drove Hwy 30 on my way to work this morning. I could see the #10 tee pad marked on the road, lets just hope that the fishermen can see it too.

I also saw tons of signs about bikes. This weekend is STP, PLEASE be careful driving on Hwy 30 this weekend. There will be lots and lots of bikers and they many times ride more then one across.

Comment

Will the park be open to non-discsers (i.e. fisherpeople) this weekend?

Comment

so who all is camping at hudson parcher park??

http://www.co.columbia.or.us/parks/hudson.php
                        May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                          Will the park be open to non-discsers (i.e. fisherpeople) this weekend?
                          You have a problem with "fisherpeople" buddy. I are one, you know? BUT to answer you Q, fisherpeople are allowed this weekend. Be kind to them, ask them "how's the fishin'", tell the little guy, "nice fish", even if it really isn't, and move on. Jordan put signs out and it wasn't a problem last year.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                            You have a problem with "fisherpeople" buddy. I are one, you know? BUT to answer you Q, fisherpeople are allowed this weekend. Be kind to them, ask them "how's the fishin'", tell the little guy, "nice fish", even if it really isn't, and move on. Jordan put signs out and it wasn't a problem last year.

Bob
                            I've got no problem with people who fish and am always kind to everyone I meet on the course. You should know that?

I was only mentioning it because certain areas that people like to fish are high traffic areas on the course, and that could lead to problems. Specifically, the fairway on hole 12 and right in front of the basket on hole 6 comes to mind.

Comment

The pro set up for trojan will be set up by the afternoon on friday and the course is the best have ever seen
                              PDGA # 31451
                              2 Mini Aces
                              75 Aces
                              PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                              DISC GOLF OR DIE
                              BOB CABAL
                              DISCVANGO
                              JEFF ELLIOT
                              G-MAN
                              JORDAN LEWIS
                              JEFF HAGERTY
                              JAMES GARCELON
                              SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X