Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    I cut and pasted this from the PDGA website:

The next ratings update is scheduled for September 1st. Please note that tournament directors must submit their TD report no later than August 18th in order for their event to be included.

Looks like the 1st will be the next update. I too will be bummed if RCO does not make it since those were my best three rounds in a single tournament.

Cindy
    Cool. All I saw was the note regarding the last update. Regardless, the TD report was submitted a couple days after the event and I received confirmation of that fact from the PDGA. If, for some reason, its not included in this update the responsibility is on the PDGA.

Jeff
    Last edited by Bullseye; August 24th, 2009, 06:59 AM. Reason: spellchecker fail
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Thanks Jeff fingers crossed that the PDGA did not drop the ball on this.

Cindy

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
      Cool. All I saw was the note regarding the last update. Regardless, the TD report was submitted submitted a couple days after the event and I received confirmation of that fact from the PDGA. If, for some reason, its not included in this update the responsibility is on the PDGA.

Jeff
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
        Thanks Jeff fingers crossed that the PDGA did not drop the ball on this.

Cindy
        Yeah, I'm hoping too. This was my only tournament this ratings period and I'm really hoping it will push me to 900.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
          Aren't round ratings usually unavailable from the time the TD report is submitted until they become official with the next ratings increase?
          Not until they process it.

Comment

Perhaps someone should call and remind the pdga that they are forgetting a certain report. If it was submitted that long ago, then it should be present in everyones stats page, but it is not. I believe you Jeff, but if you dont mind, I think you should contact the pdga and let them know whats happened.
            Team DISCRAFT
            NW Sign Up
            Gorilla Boy
            Paragon Disc Golf
            Odwalla

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
              Perhaps someone should call and remind the pdga that they are forgetting a certain report. If it was submitted that long ago, then it should be present in everyones stats page, but it is not. I believe you Jeff, but if you dont mind, I think you should contact the pdga and let them know whats happened.
              I sent them an email asking about it. We'll see.
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

The Turkey Toss which was the same weekend. Has yet to see round ratings too. They have had my info for a while now too. I have had contact with the pdga just last Thursday. Just sent another E-mail this morning. I was told then that things don't always go as planned. They got my results up. Still don't have sactioning up for some reason. Won't rate rounds without sactioning being finalized. They must not happen at the same.

Comment

I sent them an email asking about it. We'll see.
                  I find that calling them is much more efficient...

Comment

Any update?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                      Any update?
                      Yes. The PDGA found a problem with the TD report, so they just skipped it. Of course, they never bothered to tell me about the issue (which took all of two minutes to fix). I've been told they "might" be able to get it included this time, but they're not sure.

At this point, I'm about ready to write them a scathing e-mail.

Comment

Yes. The PDGA found a problem with the TD report, so they just skipped it. Of course, they never bothered to tell me about the issue (which took all of two minutes to fix). I've been told they "might" be able to get it included this time, but they're not sure.

At this point, I'm about ready to write them a scathing e-mail.

Comment

Like I've warned anyone on any forum, emailing PDGA is okay, but it dosent guarantee they will read it or reply. Calling them has always been super easy peasy japaneasy, even with the relay operator.

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                            Like I've warned anyone on any forum, emailing PDGA is okay, but it dosent guarantee they will read it or reply. Calling them has always been super easy peasy japaneasy, even with the relay operator.
                            What exactly does this have to do with the fact that they neglected to inform me at any time over the past 2 months there was a minor issue with the TD report?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X