Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There were no aces. Ace Pot rolls over to... the parks for improvements.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
      There were no aces. Ace Pot rolls over to... the parks for improvements.
      Whoo-hoo! If the money couldn't go home with me then I'm glad it's going to Pier Park.

Comment

And Trojan. At least... part of it should. And I agree, completely. I was glad that there was no throw-off for it. I was done throwing after 18 on Sunday.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I assumed it would just be Pier since that is what was stated before the tournament began.

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
          We have decided to make the ace pot a requirement for this event. In the event the ace pot does NOT get hit during the weekend the ace pot money will be held by Stumptown Disc Golf and used to improve Pier Park. We would like to use the money towards tee signs, but that will be decided at a later date.

Comment

I was done throwing after 18 on Sunday.
            Wimp. I stuck around Trojan and played a second 18. Then I was done.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
              and didn't lose a disc!

Comment

Hells Yeah!

I saw you teeing off on #2 as I left the park! You are a MADMAN! Glad that you enjoyed the course so much.
                Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                Or does here stand the last remaining man
                To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                  I saw you teeing off on #2 as I left the park! You are a MADMAN! Glad that you enjoyed the course so much.
                  My buddy came out to caddy for me. After watching me play and walking the course he was really wanting to play. We don't get to throw together very often so he didn't have to twist my arm very hard.

Comment

I was done throwing after 18 on Sunday.
                    I was done after throwing 29 on Saturday!
                    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

How come the RCO is not apart of this next update? I'd love to hit 1000 rated this year, and my 1036 average from the Rose would certainly help.

Thanks,
                      Dion
                      Team DISCRAFT
                      NW Sign Up
                      Gorilla Boy
                      Paragon Disc Golf
                      Odwalla

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
                        How come the RCO is not apart of this next update? I'd love to hit 1000 rated this year, and my 1036 average from the Rose would certainly help.

Thanks,
                        Dion
                        What are you talking about? The RCO TD Report was turned in two days after the event.
                        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

I noticed that round ratings are still showing. Usually that is not the case right before an update.

Comment

I noticed that round ratings are still showing. Usually that is not the case right before an update.
                            The last update was on 7/20/09. I wouldn't be expecting another update for a few months...
                            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

The last update was on 7/20/09. I wouldn't be expecting another update for a few months...

I cut and pasted this from the PDGA website:

The next ratings update is scheduled for September 1st. Please note that tournament directors must submit their TD report no later than August 18th in order for their event to be included.

Looks like the 1st will be the next update. I too will be bummed if RCO does not make it since those were my best three rounds in a single tournament.

Cindy
                              Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                              Stumptown #176
                              PDGA #37716

Comment

Aren't round ratings usually unavailable from the time the TD report is submitted until they become official with the next ratings increase?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X