It's ROSE CITY OPEN time, baby! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I didn't leave Trojan until 7:30. My legs are completely cut up from the brush and the foliage gorwing in the swamp. I am sunburned like crazy and I feel like I got run over as well. I am beat after 10 hours in the swamp.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Brian View Post
      I didn't leave Trojan until 7:30. My legs are completely cut up from the brush and the foliage gorwing in the swamp. I am sunburned like crazy and I feel like I got run over as well. I am beat after 10 hours in the swamp.
      Sorry I missed seeing you out there. I sat over on 12 and I watched a few discs take a swim. The water was really dark and even the ones right near the edge were gone.

      Comment


      • #33
        I am hoping you are headed out tomorrow, but would understand if you're not. I was looking forward to meeting you out there. There were many that appreciated your efforts, that's awesome. I am lobbying to make sure you get a players pack for your efforts (which includes an RCO stamped disc, an RCO stamped mini, an RCO shirt, and some other cool stuff). Hopefully you got to enjoy seeing some awesome throwers....
        TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Brian View Post
          I didn't leave Trojan until 7:30. My legs are completely cut up from the brush and the foliage gorwing in the swamp. I am sunburned like crazy and I feel like I got run over as well. I am beat after 10 hours in the swamp.
          Brian, I have already heard stories, of which legends are born. Good job out there today and a huge thanks from the Rose City Open staff. Come see me tomorrow when you get to Pier.

          Bob

          Comment


          • #35
            Well at least one of the Elliotts still know how to play this game you call disc golf, way to go jesse I found something out about my game today I cant throw rollers worth a s--t, after trying one on hole one and ending up on first base of the baseball field, all crap aside thank you jeff, bob and everyone that helped out at pier today everything went very smooth and finished both rounds under 3hrs way to go see ya in the a.m.

            Comment


            • #36
              I would come back to Trojan but I can barely walk at this point. My legs are so torn up I can't stretch them. it wasn't that bad when I was there, but when I got home and got them rested i can barely move. I will be at Pier doing photos tomorrow if I can walk.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                I do this WHY?
                Because YOU ARE AWESOME!





                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                  Brian, I have already heard stories, of which legends are born. Good job out there today and a huge thanks from the Rose City Open staff. Come see me tomorrow when you get to Pier.

                  Bob
                  Brian is a superhero. He needs a cool nick name. How about: Glowing Alligator Man.
                  "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Thank you Jeff Hagerty and Bob Cabal! Sweet players pack.
                    "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      This weekend was really fun. I mean I got tore up like I just fought a lion, but it was great meeting everyone and a Special thanks to Sam and everyone that helped him get one of those RCO fundraiser discs. That is a VERY good thank you! I plan on going to hole 10 pro tee to try it out a few times!!!

                      Comment


                      • #41


                        You are evil, sir. Actually, that was quite a feat out there this weekend. It was good to finally meet you in person, and look forward to throwing Trojan with you one of these days.
                        TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Brian View Post
                          This weekend was really fun. I mean I got tore up like I just fought a lion, but it was great meeting everyone and a Special thanks to Sam and everyone that helped him get one of those RCO fundraiser discs. That is a VERY good thank you! I plan on going to hole 10 pro tee to try it out a few times!!!
                          You're going to throw that beautiful disc? Over the water?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Scott View Post
                            You're going to throw that beautiful disc? Over the water?
                            Hey, he can always go in after it, it's not like something new.

                            Bob

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Thank you everyone that ran this tournament, wish I had made it out today but had a technical difficult with the vehicle and didn't feel safe enough parking it at Pier unsupervised. I had a good time yesterday however, even if I played like crap!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Great Tourney!

                                Thanks Stumptown for putting on a fantastic event and making these courses look SICK!

                                RCO2009!
                                Team DISCRAFT
                                NW Sign Up
                                Gorilla Boy
                                Paragon Disc Golf
                                Odwalla

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X