Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please tell me they have sprayed for the mosquitos by now...
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
      I heard they fogged the place about three weeks ago, but you know how that goes....bring protection or protect yourself!!!
      PDGA #25296
      Stumptown #34

Comment

I can almost guarantee that the skeeter population will be lame-o compared to what folks dealt with at Hoodoo. Man alive!
        Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

I was at pier on wednesday and thought the skeeters were going to carry me away. They sucked
          According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post

The mosquitos were insane yesterday. it was constant.

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
              I can almost guarantee that the skeeter population will be lame-o compared to what folks dealt with at Hoodoo. Man alive!
              Amen to that! They didn't call it "Mosquito Alley" for nothing. 100% Deet wasn't even effecting them.

Comment

How'd it go out there???

Top 3 Int. from Pier

1st - Matt Kabza -- Even
                2nd - Sean Healen -- 1 over
                3rd - Josh Olmstead -- 5 over (??)
                Last edited by Harpua_OR; July 11th, 2009, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Harpua_OR View Post
                  How'd it go out there???

no kidding where the hell are the scores...

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
                    no kidding where the hell are the scores...

Jeff is awaiting the results from Trojan, which are on there way. Takes a bit longer transporting them from out there. Pier results are ready and once he gets the numbers from Trojan wha-la, up they go.

Did I mention how I feel like a truck ran over me, after late nights and early mornings? Jeff and Jordan are in the same boat!

Bob

Comment

My god! It is taking forever!

I know that Dion is leading Open, Kathy Manley is leading Open Women and Jeremy Sieber is leading Advanced Men shooting a smoking 55 this afternoon. Brice is right behind in 2nd and Jason Hill and Mike Phillips moved to the lead card with a 57, 60 and a 59, respectively.

Discs were lost. Discs were found. Some of them, anyway. Fun day. Looking forward to tomorrow.
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                        My god! It is taking forever!

I know that Dion is leading Open, Kathy Manley is leading Open Women and Jeremy Sieber is leading Advanced Men shooting a smoking 55 this afternoon. Brice is right behind in 2nd and Jason Hill and Mike Phillips moved to the lead card with a 57, 60 and a 59, respectively.

Discs were lost. Discs were found. Some of them, anyway. Fun day. Looking forward to tomorrow.
                        Can't wait to see you in the morning.

Best of luck to all players tomorrow! And my sincerest gratitude to Jeff and Jordan for their hard work to make this happen.

Bob

Comment

Scores

Scores are up http://www.pdga.com/tournament-resul...lude_ratings=1

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                            Can't wait to see you in the morning.

Best of luck to all players tomorrow! And my sincerest gratitude to Jeff and Jordan for their hard work to make this happen.

Bob
                            My day started at 5am and I just now got home to eat dinner.

And tomorrow I get to do it all again.

I do this WHY?
                            Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                            Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                            Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                            Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                            Or does here stand the last remaining man
                            To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                            No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                            Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                            Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

I don't like those scores. Put up different ones.
                              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                                I don't like those scores. Put up different ones.
                                Seconded.
                                TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X