X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stumptown Bag Tag Saturday

If you're a Stumptown member - or want to be - there is a bag tag going on Saturday somewhere.

I like 9am at Horning's...

http://forum.stumptowndg.org/index.p...3.msg2459.html
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

how practical is Hornings for a big bbq and hanging out in the lot??
    "Putt" is a four letter word

Comment

VERY practical. Bring a pop-up or two and we're golden.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

CHeck SDG.
        Jordan just said Milo at 9am, teeing at 930.
        Then a potluck lunch and perhaps another round.
        I believe tag#9 will be there.

Comment

That sucks. I have plans in the afternoon - about 2. I don't want to break those plans so I will be missing this bag tag.

I think I lost my tag, anyway...
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I would like to make it but will be out of town...
            World Tomahawk Champion
            2006 Orchard One Disc Champion

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X