X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosting an out of town RCO player in Portland

I can host up to 2 people in our spare room, we don't have a bed but we have air mattresses and you can use your sleeping bag. It's way cheaper than a hotel and you might get a home cooked meal or two out of it. If anyone else can host as well, I am sure several people would rather stay for free than rent a hotel.

The house is smoke free and so must the guest be. Hey that rhymed!

Originally posted by Brian View Post
    I can host up to 2 people in our spare room, we don't have a bed but we have air mattresses and you can use your sleeping bag. It's way cheaper than a hotel and you might get a home cooked meal or two out of it. If anyone else can host as well, I am sure several people would rather stay for free than rent a hotel.

The house is smoke free and so must the guest be. Hey that rhymed!
    That's a great offer Brian! Thanks for helping out.

Bob

Comment

I have one of your discs also. I should be out on Sat at the course .. hanging around hole 8/11/10 area helping people pull out discs. i can bring it at that time. You will be there on Saturday?

Comment

I have one of your discs also. I should be out on Sat at the course .. hanging around hole 8/11/10 area helping people pull out discs. i can bring it at that time. You will be there on Saturday?
        I'll be working at Pier all weekend. Come out to Pier for the final 9 on Sunday and I'll get you a sausage dog from the Sausage Guy for helping pull out discs.

Thanks Bob!

ps........which one of my non floating discs did you find?

Comment

it's a Pro Rhyno .. old white one. of course all of those look old because they get dirty so fast. Like a dust magnet.

Comment

it's a Pro Rhyno .. old white one. of course all of those look old because they get dirty so fast. Like a dust magnet.
            OMG.........that's my BABY! Lost it during Team Golf and haven't been the same since. I can't wait to get it back!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
              OMG.........that's my BABY! Lost it during Team Golf and haven't been the same since. I can't wait to get it back!

Bob
              I thought I was your baby, Bob!

Comment

Originally posted by Minordiety View Post
                I thought I was your baby, Bob!
                Don't ask, don't tell. Please.
                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

hehe .. well I have it in my grubby little swamp stained hands. I can get it to you, but I just informed my wife I will be gone all day Saturday at Trojan retrieving discs for a tournament I am not even in. She didn't understand but she went along with it. But making Sunday might be a stretch for me. We will see though

Comment

By the way .. is there someone who is a contact for RCO who is helping out of towners find a spot to stay? Should I be talking to that person?

Comment

By the way .. is there someone who is a contact for RCO who is helping out of towners find a spot to stay? Should I be talking to that person?
                      I am a contact for RCO but we don't have anything in place for finding housing for the tournament. Or shall I say we haven't in the past. It's a great idea and something to look at for the future. If I hear of anyone looking for a place, I'll send them your contact info.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                        I am a contact for RCO but we don't have anything in place for finding housing for the tournament. Or shall I say we haven't in the past. It's a great idea and something to look at for the future. If I hear of anyone looking for a place, I'll send them your contact info.

Bob

kk Sounds good. We might be able to make it a regular thing if this works out good .. like I don't get my DVD player stolen or anything LOL

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X