X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rose City Open Fundraiser Disc

Due to the sweet art work for the Rose City Open and the fact that several people expressed interest in an INNColor Disc with the artwork we have run a limited quantity of these fundraisers to help offset the cost of the Pier Park Rental!

Disc is a Star Ontario Roc, and will be pretty much near max weight of 180 gm

I for sure will be buying two of these and using one of them at Worlds this year to show it off!

We will be taking pre-orders on the Stumptown store site starting tomorrow Monday July 6th. I will see if Steve will set it up to just hold a place holder or accept payment. That way you can either pay online or cash in person between Tuesday and the Event Starting the 11th of July.

The Discs will be here Tuesday the 7th of July and I hope to have a representative at Tuesday Twos, Pier Doubles Wednesday and Friday, the club meeting on Thursday the 9th, and at the Event. Also Next Adventure will have a few of their own to sell. Cost will be 25 U.S. Dollars.
    Last edited by Flash; July 6th, 2009, 09:56 AM. Reason: Added star to the disc description
    PDGA #25296
    Stumptown #34

I'm getting one for my birthday which is the 17th. Kel outdid himself on this design.

Bob

Comment

sausage guy will take a couple and help pimp them at his shop
      sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
        Kel outdid himself on this design.

Bob
        Freakin' SWEET!!!
        Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
        Remain ye men of faculty complete,
        Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
        Attending to our noble bond and contract?
        Or does here stand the last remaining man
        To give a fig for rules and order yet,
        No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
        Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
        Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

That logo is badass!

If only it were on a different disc...

Despite my dislike for the Roc, I may still have to pick one up for the logo alone...
          TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Awesome artwork! It is unfortunate that it will be on Ontarios instead of Ranchos though.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Olson View Post
              Awesome artwork! It is unfortunate that it will be on Ontarios instead of Ranchos though.
              That is the choice of Innova, they are only running the Star Aviar or the Star Ontario Roc!

But you have to admit, if you do not intend to throw it the disc mold doesn't really matter!
              PDGA #25296
              Stumptown #34

Comment

So did I read this correctly this is a star ontario roc if so that will be sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                  That is the choice of Innova, they are only running the Star Aviar or the Star Ontario Roc!

But you have to admit, if you do not intend to throw it the disc mold doesn't really matter!
                  Damn straight, I'd even pay for this logo if it were on... a Discraft Disc.

D'oh!
                  "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post

D'oh!
                    NO WAY!!! You have never paid money for a Discraft disc! You'll break your string!
                    Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                    Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                    Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                    Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                    Or does here stand the last remaining man
                    To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                    No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                    Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                    Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post

D'oh!
                      I'm tempted to have it Tatoo'ed on my bald head!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                        NO WAY!!! You have never paid money for a Discraft disc! You'll break your string!
                        He said he'd pay for the logo, not the disc.

Pay $20 for the logo and get the disc that it's sitting on for free. The streak stays intact. Brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                          I'm tempted to have it Tatoo'ed on my bald head!

Bob
                          Next year... Bob's Rogaine City Open
                          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Here is the link to the disc in the Stumptown store

Stumptown Store
                            PDGA #25296
                            Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                              Here is the link to the disc in the Stumptown store

Stumptown Store
                              We received the discs yesterday and they will be at Pier Tonight for Pier Dubs! The discs look amazing, a real good job on the fade down to the bottom of the stump and they are a really high gloss. If you can't make it tonight they will be at the Stumptown meeting this Thursday!
                              PDGA #25296
                              Stumptown #34

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X