X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Company Picnic in Portland Area - Instructors/Demo wanted

I got a call late last night from someone seeking HELP with a Company Picnic with some instruction, etc. He was given my info thru the PDGA.
    Seeing how this is in the Portland area, I figured I would attempt to turn it over to the Stumptown club.

The ISSUE is that it is on Saturday July 11th (Same weekend as Rose City)

Is there ANYBODY that is QUALIFIED & WILLING to do this, who is NOT playing in RCO?

I am sure that there would be some sort of compensation for your efforts.

I will NOT be in town for that weekend so there is no way I could take care of them.

Anybody?? Bueller??

I am heading out of town for a week...here is the contact info.

Evan - evan@pihl-inc.com - 503-324-6210

Did Evan mention compensation? Or you just assuming?

Comment

Great avatar, Ryan. Is that Trillium on Hood?
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
        Great avatar, Ryan. Is that Trillium on Hood?
        Lost Lake, in the mountains south of Hood River.

Comment

Nice.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Evan contacted me and we are working out details. However, if anyone is interested in helping them with this please contact me. I probably will not be available to help and it would be a nice thing to do for them. Future disc golf tournament sponsor http://www.Pihl-inc.com or possibly they will help us out when we need some disc golf course excavating in the future!

Comment

I might be able to help -- and can possibly recruit a friend or two -- although lord knows I'm no pro myself. Any idea exactly what they think they need?
              Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Steve, can you give us any further details? Where? Time? Amount of people at the picnic?

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                  Steve, can you give us any further details? Where? Time? Amount of people at the picnic?

Bob
                  Id say that ANYONE interested should contact Evan OR Steve since he has already done so...
                  Thanks for taking the initiative on this one, I got the call literally minutes before I was heading out of town and couldnt take charge myself.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X