X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cock Flock needs Caddies for Chick Flick

The Cock Flock is now recruiting Caddies for the 2nd Annual Chick Flick, August 1-2 at Horning’s Hideout.

If you attended this event last year, you’ll remember how much fun it was to watch and support the ladies. So come join the festivities and show the Chicks your support.

Cost: $15.00/caddie

What you get for your money:

-Beer

-Lunch Saturday and Sunday.

-Raffle tickets for all sorts of prizes- especially picked for Cocks of all sizes

-Camping on Saturday night.

-Entry for Best Caddy award. It’s up to you how you make this happen.

-Entry for Best Costume. Yes, costumes are encouraged on Saturday. The chicks dig costumes, mostly.

-An official Cock Flock t-shirt, tastelessly designed by The Minordiety (aka Gorman) himself.

-Entry into the Random draw doubles tournament with full payout. This will be a glow round using alternate shot format. This is open to registered Caddies only!

-The chance to meet other disc golf widowers and future disc golf widowers.

-Automatic entry into the Cock Flock and possible future Cock Flock events.

Registration for the Cock Flock will be through Stumptown Disc Golf’s website – www.stumptowndg.org

If you don’t sign up, you’ll miss out on the event of the summer (and not to mention the lack of the above bonuses.)

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

P.S. If there are not enough women who want caddies you may be asked to perform other functions such as Beer Monkey, spotter, male dancer, etc.

The Minordiety, aka, John Gorman.

I cant promise I will be there, since I will be on call for work, but I am going to try my best to make it. I need to defend my title

All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

You won this last year, Troy? Cool...
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Yes I won the caddy award at the Timber chick flick. I went into $hit creek twice, once for my golfer and once for another golfer, to retrieve discs. I had a few of the other caddies also vote to unanimously give the award to me!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
          Yes I won the caddy award at the Timber chick flick. I went into $hit creek twice, once for my golfer and once for another golfer, to retrieve discs. I had a few of the other caddies also vote to unanimously give the award to me!!!!
          Sorry you might not make it this year, Troz. We had a hella good time.

Comment

I am going to bring it up today at work and let them know i need someone to cover the pager that weekend. hope they say yes

Comment

Count me in! Though we already paid for my camping that weekend... Oh well. This should be a blast!
              TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Camping for Chick Flick

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
                Count me in! Though we already paid for my camping that weekend... Oh well. This should be a blast!
                Zippy-

I'll make sure that you don't pay twice...PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Carie CPink View Post
                  Zippy-

There's 2! Glad your going to make it, Zippy!

Comment

Originally posted by Minordiety View Post
                    There's 2! Glad your going to make it, Zippy!
                    Make that 3! I already paid the extra fee for camping too when my girl signed up for the Flick.

Sending a PM your way C.
                    Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
                    PDGA #37890
                    Stumptown #157
                    ODW TDG 10-11
                    3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Jamie and I will be there. Signing up this weekend, I believe.
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Damn! This is gonna be a par-tay!

Carrie, don't worry too much about us having paid for the camping already. Me beloved and I discussed it last night, and we just figure we'll consider it a donation to Hornings.

D-Walk, me, AND Sammy? How much trouble could we possibly get into?
                        TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by Carie CPink View Post
                          Zippy-

Check PM yo
                          Training to be a bagger

Comment

And I have to be in Eastern Washington that weekend....DAMN
                            educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
                              Damn! This is gonna be a par-tay!

Carrie, don't worry too much about us having paid for the camping already. Me beloved and I discussed it last night, and we just figure we'll consider it a donation to Hornings.

D-Walk, me, AND Sammy? How much trouble could we possibly get into?

There's lots'o trouble to be had, Zip.

Glad to see the Cocks flockin'

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X