X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calapooia Classic - August 8-9 2009

The Disc Golf Club of Albany and Calapooia Brewing will again be hosting the Calapooia Classic August 8-9th at Bryant and Waterloo Parks. All divisions will play 4 rounds, 2 at one course Saturday and 2 at the other course Sunday. Awards will follow at Calapooia Brewing in Albany. Primitive group camping (no showers) will be available at Bryant Park.

We are set up for online and mail in registration. Online will open at 12:01 am tonight at PDGA. You can also find a link to the registration form and mail it in to a secure mail box if you choose.

All advanced divisions are in one pool with all Pros and Intermediates in the other. This is the same split that was used at the Great Northwest Open. If any changes are made to pool assignments those affected will be given sufficient notice.

Thanks
    David

Originally posted by Dave Pittman View Post
    The Disc Golf Club of Albany and Calapooia Brewing will again be hosting the Calapooia Classic August 8-9th at Bryant and Waterloo Parks. All divisions will play 4 rounds, 2 at one course Saturday and 2 at the other course Sunday. Awards will follow at Calapooia Brewing in Albany. Primitive group camping (no showers) will be available at Bryant Park.

We are set up for online and mail in registration. Online will open at 12:01 am tonight at PDGA. You can also find a link to the registration form and mail it in to a secure mail box if you choose.

All advanced divisions are in one pool with all Pros and Intermediates in the other. This is the same split that was used at the Great Northwest Open. If any changes are made to pool assignments those affected will be given sufficient notice.

Thanks
    David
    Awesome! Just played both courses yesterday and I'm looking forward to it. Which day for which course for the two pools?

Comment

Thanks

David

David,
      I want to mail Logan and my registration but I can't find the link. Thanks for all you do!
      Jesse

Comment

Thanks
        David
        This link will take you right to the sign up page.

http://www.pdgasignup.com/Qstore/Qst...ROD=1243758139

Cindy
        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

Comment

Tournament Flyer

Try this link for the Tournament Flyer where you will find Pool assignments etc.

Comment

Thanks
            David
            Does anyone know if you can just pay for camping when you get there, or do you have to do it when you sign up. We have not decided yet if we are camping.

Cindy
            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
            Stumptown #176
            PDGA #37716

Comment

Try this link for the Tournament Flyer where you will find Pool assignments etc.
              Thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                Does anyone know if you can just pay for camping when you get there, or do you have to do it when you sign up. We have not decided yet if we are camping.
                Cindy
                Camping can be paid for at tournament check in.

Comment

Hey Guys! I am flying in to play this tournament. Scott and Jeromie, you guys kick butt and thanks to Mark and Laura for all of the money they have put into the tournaments and the courses!
                  I know I haven't posted on the forum in a long time but now I am a full time ranger in Burlington, NC. The park I work at has two 18 hole disc golf courses!
                  I can't wait to see what Bryant and Waterloo look like.

peace

Comment

wOOt! Myself and a few buddies from down here in Medford will be coming up for this sweet tourney. This year it falls on my birthday so this should be a hell of a time. I went last year and this was a very well run and fun tournament, not to mention great beer! let the countdown begin

Comment

Is there a registered players list up somewhere??
                      PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
                      dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealJonO View Post
                        Hey Guys! I am flying in to play this tournament. Scott and Jeromie, you guys kick butt and thanks to Mark and Laura for all of the money they have put into the tournaments and the courses!
                        I know I haven't posted on the forum in a long time but now I am a full time ranger in Burlington, NC. The park I work at has two 18 hole disc golf courses!
                        I can't wait to see what Bryant and Waterloo look like.

peace

Hey Jon! Glad to hear you're coming back, at least for the weekend! Congrats on the job.

sarah

Comment

Entries Are Up

Originally posted by Joshua Olmsted View Post
                          Is there a registered players list up somewhere??
                          The first batch of entries came in this morning from the PDGA.

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=8995

Comment

The first batch of entries came in this morning from the PDGA.

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=8995
                            Why is it taking so long to get first round scores?

Comment

Originally posted by E Smith View Post
                              Why is it taking so long to get first round scores?
                              http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=8159

Scores are up! Sorry for the delay everybody, hard to get a signal out there.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X