X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dave Pittman View Post
    Nate Sexton breaks Colin Sexton's course PDGA records at Waterloo. He was one shot off Ben Van Dusen's course record 43.
    Nate ties Dave Feldberg's course record at Bryant and sets the PDGA course scoring record record for the permanent layout. Though last year's one round at Bryant for MPO had 2 temp holes I think his 1045 rated round should still stand as the PDGA round ranking record.
    That kid is on fire right now.

Comment

• Question here: I had to gracefully bow out during the 4th round. Do the rest of my rounds count towards my rating? Also, how come I don't have my score for the 3rd round? It was, sadly, my best round of the tourney.

Just to reiterate, you guys did an AWESOME job. All of us Wortman folk commend you on a very well ran tournament. Thank you, all!

Comment

• Rats

Originally posted by Shaolintrained View Post
        Question here: I had to gracefully bow out during the 4th round. Do the rest of my rounds count towards my rating? Also, how come I don't have my score for the 3rd round? It was, sadly, my best round of the tourney.

Just to reiterate, you guys did an AWESOME job. All of us Wortman folk commend you on a very well ran tournament. Thank you, all!
        Sorry about that Scotty.
        I'll get your third round score in there tonight. Yes all three of your completed rounds will go into your player rating calculation at the next update.

Comment

• I am also working on getting the Oregon Series Points updated from this event, you know we still need to crown a champion!!!
          PDGA #25296
          Stumptown #34

Comment

• PICK ME! PICK ME!
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• thank you mike for all your hard work.
              PDGA # 31451
              2 Mini Aces
              75 Aces
              PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
              DISC GOLF OR DIE
              BOB CABAL
              DISCVANGO
              JEFF ELLIOT
              G-MAN
              JORDAN LEWIS
              JEFF HAGERTY
              JAMES GARCELON
              SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
                thank you mike for all your hard work.
                Thanks for the praise Chris, you also help out a lot as well, always working to keep courses clean and in good shape at work parties.

But I think the true stewards are the Albany club members who took the event this year and made it happen. The Albany club may not be one of the larger clubs in the State but they have a lot of friends and know how to show golfers a good time.
                PDGA #25296
                Stumptown #34

Comment

• good job!!!

I want to thank all the people who put on this great tournament!!! It was a memroable tourny. I want you guys to know I will be back next year I just hope that people that play will have a little better attitude and don't throw fits like a five year old stomping there feet and cussing and throwing stuff. I had the privillage to deal with the oldest child in the tournament even though he is 32. But other wise awsome tourny!!!!

Comment

• maybe by then, my 4 year old will be ready for competition and show us how to act like civilized gentlemen during play?

Comment

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                      maybe by then, my 4 year old will be ready for competition and show us how to act like civilized gentlemen during play?

I think the douchebag in question could learn a lot from a 4 year old.

I'll add my kudos and thanks to the Albany Club, Dave, Scott, Jeromie, etc...for the great tournament! Thanks to Laura and Mark for the sponsorship and players party. I like Bryant and Waterloo and I greatly admire the huge amount of work a very few individuals have volunteered with few resources to get these courses in the ground for us to play. People like to complain about the rough at Waterloo or the obstacles at Bryant, and that's somewhat valid, but these courses are what they are and we all know that. They're getting better every year and I love playing them.

Comment

• Thanks

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                        I'll add my kudos and thanks to the Albany Club, Dave, Scott, Jeromie, etc...for the great tournament! Thanks to Laura and Mark for the sponsorship and players party. I like Bryant and Waterloo and I greatly admire the huge amount of work a very few individuals have volunteered with few resources to get these courses in the ground for us to play. People like to complain about the rough at Waterloo or the obstacles at Bryant, and that's somewhat valid, but these courses are what they are and we all know that. They're getting better every year and I love playing them.
                        Thanks Matt and everyone else for the kind words. The transformation of these courses has been pretty amazing and they will continue to get better & better.
                        I talked in length with Greg the Park Ranger at Waterloo Monday about the tournament and the course. Now not specifically about tee pads but I will get an update on that when I see him next. Look for continued improvements to the course; more stairs, some benches and a few picnic tables, etc. They are proud of the course and want to see it continue to evolve like we all do. They do have money earmarked for the disc golf course. Yeah!

Cheers

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X