Calapooia Classic - August 8-9 2009 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
    http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=8159

    Scores are up! Sorry for the delay everybody, hard to get a signal out there.
    I knew someone would get it.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by E Smith View Post
      Why is it taking so long to get first round scores?

      E, you should stop living vicariously through people who actually go to tournaments.

      hehe

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by essjay View Post
        E, you should stop living vicariously through people who actually go to tournaments.

        hehe
        You speak the truth!

        Comment


        • #19
          Maybe we should start incorporating suzy sticks into competitive play...

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by essjay View Post
            Maybe we should start incorporating suzy sticks into competitive play...
            Yeah right, we would have a backup on Stick #2!!!
            PDGA #25296
            Stumptown #34

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Flash View Post
              Yeah right, we would have a backup on Stick #2!!!



              Well it'd be the only way to get Eric out to a tourney that's farther than 12 minutes from his house! hehe
              Last edited by essjay; June 3rd, 2009, 03:57 PM. Reason: further, farther, you know how many grammar cops there are on this site?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by essjay View Post


                Well it'd be the only way to get Eric out to a tourney that's farther than 12 minutes from his house! hehe
                HEY HEY HEY!

                For me, time is the enemy. I just can't dedicate my weekends to disc golf.

                See ya at the next local tournament.

                E

                Comment


                • #23
                  I can't wait for this one. I printed out my registration form and will be sticking it in the mail tomorrow. I love me some Calapooia Classic.
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Course Conditions

                    Went to Bryant and Waterloo yesterday. The courses are very overgrown. Obviously the open areas of Bryant are beautiful and long, but the wooded holes are way over grown and expect to spend lots of time looking for discs. then we went to Waterloo and it was slightly better, only there are very little open holes, and I decided to wear shorts which meant alot of disc searching while getting stinging nettles all over my legs. Suprisingly no one lost a disc, and we ran into a park ranger who told us that there was going to be a lot of work done before the tourney and that they were getting some kind of attachement to tow around in the woods to knock it all down. Looking forward to the tourney and in no way is this meant to be an attack at anyone just a heads up as to what to expect.
                    Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Registration Update

                      Registration is current through 6/17
                      http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=8995

                      Spots left...
                      A Pool - All Advanced divisions = 28
                      B Pool - Intermediate and Pro divisions = 20

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Looking Better

                        Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post
                        Went to Bryant and Waterloo yesterday. The courses are very overgrown. Obviously the open areas of Bryant are beautiful and long, but the wooded holes are way over grown and expect to spend lots of time looking for discs. then we went to Waterloo and it was slightly better, only there are very little open holes, and I decided to wear shorts which meant alot of disc searching while getting stinging nettles all over my legs. Suprisingly no one lost a disc, and we ran into a park ranger who told us that there was going to be a lot of work done before the tourney and that they were getting some kind of attachement to tow around in the woods to knock it all down. Looking forward to the tourney and in no way is this meant to be an attack at anyone just a heads up as to what to expect.
                        Quite a bit of work has been done in the past week at both courses. Look for course conditions to keep getting better as work will be ongoing right up to the tournament.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by E Smith View Post
                          HEY HEY HEY!

                          For me, time is the enemy. I just can't dedicate my weekends to disc golf.

                          See ya at the next local tournament.

                          E
                          Bagger!
                          Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                          Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                          Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                          Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                          Or does here stand the last remaining man
                          To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                          No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                          Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                          Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                            Bagger!
                            I'm afraid that honor belongs to Greg Johnson now.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Any word on scores......or anything..........Bueller......................... .............Bueller...........................
                              Bueller....

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by MOB47 View Post
                                Any word on scores......or anything..........Bueller......................... .............Bueller...........................
                                Bueller....
                                I'm sure they will post scores... sometime after the tourney.
                                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X