X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSF McCabe huge shot!

I am starting to piece together all of the video that we took this year. We filmed almost every shot of the lead card on rounds 2, 3 and 4.

This clip was taken on hole #2 West when McCabe steps up and nails this huge upshot to the basket in the stump! Simply stunning. When we interviewed him later that day he confirmed that was a cryztal buzzzzzzzzz

Click here for the video
    Last edited by discgolforegon; May 25th, 2009, 11:53 PM. Reason: fixed typos... :)
    http://www.discgolforegon.com

Nice Work!!!

Comment

This shot was sick. As it was about 50 feet out of his hand, a bunch of us were like, "That's in!" Sure enough, it held the line and crashed home. First time I have seen that hole deuced. And then he almost deuced 13W (normal hole 8) in the same round but chained out.

Great video.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

He bounced off the top of the basket on 13W (with the same Buzz).

A guy in my group (MA2) hit a 350ft approach shot for a 2 on the genius hole. Lots of good golf out there this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_R View Post
          A guy in my group (MA2) hit a 350ft approach shot for a 2 on the genius hole.
          I'm jealous I didn't get to see that. I spotted on the Genius hole all day Friday (both pro pools) and nobody hit anything longer than 50 feet.

Comment

We are working on getting more video online as soon as i can... have to catch up at work now.

I will upload a few more clips tonight, if anyone else wants to upload video they can. Its free and you can upload any file format, up to 200mb. Oh yeah... and i won't censor your videos like youtube does. (unless its NSFW then its deleted)
            http://www.discgolforegon.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
              I'm jealous I didn't get to see that. I spotted on the Genius hole all day Friday (both pro pools) and nobody hit anything longer than 50 feet.
              I got to see it. I would say it was more like 300 feet though. He had one disc out thinking about the shot, when he changed his mind and grabbed a blue disc. I was behind him and to the side and it pretty much looked good as soon as it left his hand.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X