Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSF 2009 - Photos

BSF 2009 -- Friday

link isn't working. :-(

I had noticed that you were using disc golf scene website to hold the photos..
    For those who do have - use the following ending to get to the photos.
    /profile/1671/pictures/album_622

it's www.discgolfscene.com profile/171/pictures/album_622
    (you might need to copy and paste into your browser's url.) - refused to work for me too.. wahh!
    Last edited by Mystjava; May 22nd, 2009, 08:07 PM. Reason: attempt to help out.
    Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
    DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

you have to have a disc golf scene ac.

Comment

Jason -- the photos look good! I wish I was there! I hope everyone's having a good time.. I will be keeping an eye on four of my friends who will be playing tomorrow! Go Deaf Pride! (1 in MA1, 1 in MA2, 1 in MM1, and 1 in FM1!)
        Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!

Comment

Nice pics! Thanks for posting. Takes a little bit of the sting out of not being there.

Comment

That's why I am looking for some more!!! :-)

Comment

BSF 2009 -- Sunday

Comment

Thanks for the pictures Jason, those are the first pictures of the course I have seen all weekend. I did not leave TC and the Scoring tent very much.
                PDGA #25296
                Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                  Thanks for the pictures Jason, those are the first pictures of the course I have seen all weekend. I did not leave TC and the Scoring tent very much.
                  Here's about 400 pics from the weekend. You have to sign up for the discgolfscene to see them.
                  http://www.discgolfscene.com/profile...ures/album_637
                  Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                  Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
                    Here's about 400 pics from the weekend. You have to sign up for the discgolfscene to see them.
                    http://www.discgolfscene.com/profile...ures/album_637
                    Cool more pictures!

Did Barsby play in a muscle shirt the last round? Damn where were the officials on that one. Must be a collared or sport collar type shirt for an NT
                    PDGA #25296
                    Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                      Cool more pictures!

Did Barsby play in a muscle shirt the last round? Damn where were the officials on that one. Must be a collared or sport collar type shirt for an NT
                      I don't know if Barsby did or not, but I played with a guy in a white cotton t-shirt with ragged collar and saw many other Open players in regular t-shirts. I thought maybe the NT dress code had been changed when I saw that.

Comment

more pics

I drove down from Seattle on Sunday to watch some high caliber golf and take a few pictures. I finally got my favs edited and posted to my flickr page. There're a couple shots of Barsby, you can decide if you think his clothing is NT appropriate. Also a few of Brody a couple of holes before he got injured (get well soon Brody!). I ended the day with a round on the East course and a dip in the river.

Anyway, had a great day and really glad I made the trip, here's the link... BSF 2009 pics

Comment

Eric, those shots are excellent. I'm pretty sure that if you submitted some of them to the Flying Disc, or the other mag that they would love to use them a couple in an upcoming issue! Well done!

Comment

Hey Eric - nice shots. First picture on page 1 is Jamie Gibson if you are looking for names. Last picture on page 2 and first picture on page 3 are Peter Belizi. The only other one I know is the second to last row on page 1 on the right - that's Eric McCabe.

Nice shots!
                            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by ericedge View Post
                              I drove down from Seattle on Sunday to watch some high caliber golf and take a few pictures. I finally got my favs edited and posted to my flickr page. There're a couple shots of Barsby, you can decide if you think his clothing is NT appropriate. Also a few of Brody a couple of holes before he got injured (get well soon Brody!). I ended the day with a round on the East course and a dip in the river.

Anyway, had a great day and really glad I made the trip, here's the link... BSF 2009 pics

Wow. Those are some awesome pics. I agree with Ryan - those are def magazine worthy.

As to Barsby's attire being NT appropriate - NOT.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X