BSF 2009 - Photos Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BSF 2009 - Photos

    BSF 2009 -- Friday

  • #2
    link isn't working. :-(

    I had noticed that you were using disc golf scene website to hold the photos..
    For those who do have - use the following ending to get to the photos.
    /profile/1671/pictures/album_622

    it's www.discgolfscene.com profile/171/pictures/album_622
    (you might need to copy and paste into your browser's url.) - refused to work for me too.. wahh!
    Last edited by Mystjava; May 22nd, 2009, 08:07 PM. Reason: attempt to help out.
    Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
    DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

    Comment


    • #3
      you have to have a disc golf scene ac.

      Comment


      • #4
        Jason -- the photos look good! I wish I was there! I hope everyone's having a good time.. I will be keeping an eye on four of my friends who will be playing tomorrow! Go Deaf Pride! (1 in MA1, 1 in MA2, 1 in MM1, and 1 in FM1!)
        Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
        DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

        Comment


        • #5
          Nice pics! Thanks for posting. Takes a little bit of the sting out of not being there.

          Comment


          • #6
            That's why I am looking for some more!!! :-)
            Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
            DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

            Comment


            • #7
              BSF 2009 -- Sunday

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks for the pictures Jason, those are the first pictures of the course I have seen all weekend. I did not leave TC and the Scoring tent very much.
                PDGA #25296
                Stumptown #34

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Flash View Post
                  Thanks for the pictures Jason, those are the first pictures of the course I have seen all weekend. I did not leave TC and the Scoring tent very much.
                  Here's about 400 pics from the weekend. You have to sign up for the discgolfscene to see them.
                  http://www.discgolfscene.com/profile...ures/album_637
                  Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                  Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Darr View Post
                    Here's about 400 pics from the weekend. You have to sign up for the discgolfscene to see them.
                    http://www.discgolfscene.com/profile...ures/album_637
                    Cool more pictures!

                    Did Barsby play in a muscle shirt the last round? Damn where were the officials on that one. Must be a collared or sport collar type shirt for an NT
                    PDGA #25296
                    Stumptown #34

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Flash View Post
                      Cool more pictures!

                      Did Barsby play in a muscle shirt the last round? Damn where were the officials on that one. Must be a collared or sport collar type shirt for an NT
                      I don't know if Barsby did or not, but I played with a guy in a white cotton t-shirt with ragged collar and saw many other Open players in regular t-shirts. I thought maybe the NT dress code had been changed when I saw that.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        more pics

                        I drove down from Seattle on Sunday to watch some high caliber golf and take a few pictures. I finally got my favs edited and posted to my flickr page. There're a couple shots of Barsby, you can decide if you think his clothing is NT appropriate. Also a few of Brody a couple of holes before he got injured (get well soon Brody!). I ended the day with a round on the East course and a dip in the river.

                        Anyway, had a great day and really glad I made the trip, here's the link... BSF 2009 pics

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Eric, those shots are excellent. I'm pretty sure that if you submitted some of them to the Flying Disc, or the other mag that they would love to use them a couple in an upcoming issue! Well done!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hey Eric - nice shots. First picture on page 1 is Jamie Gibson if you are looking for names. Last picture on page 2 and first picture on page 3 are Peter Belizi. The only other one I know is the second to last row on page 1 on the right - that's Eric McCabe.

                            Nice shots!
                            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ericedge View Post
                              I drove down from Seattle on Sunday to watch some high caliber golf and take a few pictures. I finally got my favs edited and posted to my flickr page. There're a couple shots of Barsby, you can decide if you think his clothing is NT appropriate. Also a few of Brody a couple of holes before he got injured (get well soon Brody!). I ended the day with a round on the East course and a dip in the river.

                              Anyway, had a great day and really glad I made the trip, here's the link... BSF 2009 pics

                              Wow. Those are some awesome pics. I agree with Ryan - those are def magazine worthy.

                              As to Barsby's attire being NT appropriate - NOT.

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X