• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSF updates?

Please post what is happening, who brought their "A" game, and who didn't-
    Best of luck to all the locals.
    the only good salad bar is a drive through-

Go look on the Oregon series section we are scoring live on the PDGA website, just go to the schedule page, look up the BSF NT and whoola
    PDGA #25296
    Stumptown #34

Comment

How long/difficult is hole 1 on the west course? I saw on the live scoring that Avery deuced it (while Nikko 4'd), and that sounds like a great way to start a great round to me.
      The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

If I remember correctly, hole 1W isnt that tough of a hole, but not easy either. I dont know the distance for sure. The basket is sitting in a very open area, but the fairway from the tee has quite a few trees and a fairly low ceiling. There is also a small building on the right side of the fairway that can come into play.
        All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Hole 1W is 460-470'. Fairly narrow window off the tee, a couple trees in the fairway about 3/4 of the way to the basket, and a low ceiling the whole way. A good drive can give you a 50' putt or better occasionally.

It's a par 4.

Comment

Hole 1 is 460ft with a narrow fairway. OB on or over the parking lot or road. A big hyzer will put you ob as the road is about 50 ft from the basket. It seemed to me that players had the most difficulty with 8w. that was the hole that i was spotting. 485ft par-3 OB on over road (except where required), concrete around bathrooms, concrete dayuse area.
            I only saw two people try to hyzer bomb this and the first was on accident. The second guy went OB 4 times on his second shot. For the fist round players seemed to think that they had the D and accuracy to hit the island from 150-200ft out. this was not the case for most players. this year the TD's had a sawdust bumper that did not allow you to slide in. 2nd round everyone seemed more willing to layup to the edge or the fairway and putt to the green. BTW this was the AM's i was talking about. the pro woman played this smart. Val had a terrific shot to the second set of trees and a nice layup to the tree on the island. easy three.
            Ya i'm one of those guys!!!!!!:chug::rockon:
            Live it. Love it. Rip it.
            Stumptown # 190

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X