X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSF Firewood?

Is anybody headed out to the fling this weekend sitting on a firewood stash?
    Above ground firepits are permitted this year and OTH Bob is bringing me his firepit so I need fuel!
    Thanks in advance
    Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

I have a small stash of firewood, and I will be willing to burn it (as long as I can stagger next to the heat). The challenge for me is transporting the wood to the park. I'll bring as much as I can. Or maybe we can work out a plan for you to haul it to the park? It's at my storage near Champoeg...
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
      Above ground firepits are permitted this year and OTH Bob is bringing me his firepit so I need fuel!
      Thanks in advance

I think the rangers sell firewood.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Maybe we should talk Mittl into convincing Wally to throw in a CTP prize of a pallet of wood
        PDGA #25296
        Stumptown #34

Comment

I am sure the stores in Estacada would be glad to donate a few pallets, if we got like 10... break them up, hand them out... nice...

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
            Thanks in advance
            check out the slough by the camping area- the high water line is always stuffed-
            the only good salad bar is a drive through-

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X