Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSF Clinic

Whoops, used wifes account! Bob

The BSF staff is happy to announce that there will be a clinic as part of the Beaver State Fling PDGA National Tour Event. The PDGA and Innova are sponsoring a clinic for beginning/lower rated players or anyone just wanting to give it a try. I have been working with Jay Reading and just recieved the file today for the flyer. I had a bit of trouble converting the pdf so I hope this comes out ok. Let anyone you know that would like attend to come on out and some pointers from the pro's.

Bob

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by motherhucker; May 11th, 2009, 09:30 PM. Reason: Wrong user

I love it. I love it! I LOVE IT!!!

Comment

Awesome!!!

(And I love Amber's post - makes me think of Molly Shannon as the Joyologist on SNL haha)

Comment

Bob, how does this tie in with the Doubles schedule?

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_R View Post
          Bob, how does this tie in with the Doubles schedule?
          They will run concurntly, doubles on the West Course and the Clinic on the East. The clinic is a draw really for people who are not regular tournament disc golfers, or playing in the Fling, to get them more into the sport and out to watch the Fling.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
            They will run concurntly, doubles on the West Course and the Clinic on the East. The clinic is a draw really for people who are not regular tournament disc golfers, or playing in the Fling, to get them more into the sport and out to watch the Fling.

Bob
            But can peeps who are playing in the Fling attend the clinic?

Cindy
            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
            Stumptown #176
            PDGA #37716

Comment

YES, YEs, Yes, yes.........
              PDGA #25296
              Stumptown #34

Comment

What about peeps not playing fling, are they(me) allowed to play the doubles?

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                  They will run concurntly, doubles on the West Course and the Clinic on the East.
                  Huh? Are we switching it up? Doubles has traditionally been on the east side, I thought...
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by gwillim View Post
                    What about peeps not playing fling, are they(me) allowed to play the doubles?
                    Crap... I want to say yes since I am running the doubles. Ah, screw it.

YES.
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                      Huh? Are we switching it up? Doubles has traditionally been on the east side, I thought...
                      I wasn't aware that Dubs has been traditionally on the East. My thought process was that since we are hoping to get a bunch of newer people out that might not normally play disc golf or be involved in the Fling, it might be better to keep it away from where everyone is setting up and/or camping. Don't fight change, Sam, it is inevitable. And Sam, thanks for being there for me and running Dubs.

Bob

Comment

Change is generally no problem. I am now concerned about time, though. I believe the west takes longer to play, generally and it will be much harder to start people on close holes to tournament central?

Can we maybe discuss this offline?
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Traditionally Doubles has been on the west side, but last year it was on the east. Greg Ruhl has been running it the last few years so maybe he will give us the low down.

either way it is fine the way Bob set it up and both the doubles and singles will be fun for the participants. Doubles has always been open to all players, not just the event players
                          PDGA #25296
                          Stumptown #34

Comment

Hey Flash - where would you suggest people for meeting for doubles if it is to be played on the west. Oh yeah... and if you play.... would you mind being in the group that starts on 11W or 12W?
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Hole 1 of the 27 layout would be most logical.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X