X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pier Doubles Starts Tonight!

I guess I should have posted something earlier... but sign-ups end at 5:45 tonight followed by a round of random-draw. $6, I think.

Be there.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Is this Pittser's deal?
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
      Is this Pittser's deal?
      Yep.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Si, senor. He called me a weekend or two ago and asked me to post this info on ODSA. He is so out of the loop.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Sam,

If you go tonight ask AA if he will need sign-up paperwork and scorecards. If so I can print something tomorrow and take them to him.

Kevin

Comment

Sounds like a blast, but I don't think I will make it over the hill in time tonight. I might have to try cutting out a couple minutes early and make one of these Wednesdays tho.
            Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
            PDGA #37890
            Stumptown #157
            ODW TDG 10-11
            3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
              Sam,

If you go tonight ask AA if he will need sign-up paperwork and scorecards. If so I can print something tomorrow and take them to him.

Kevin
              Jamie ended up working late so we ended up going out for strong beer (Tortoise Imperial IPA - YUM!) and wings.

We'll be there next week for sure, though.
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Rian or shine?

Comment

Rain or shine.
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I just wanted to thank my partner Doug Saulter for the skip ace on hole 4 and splitting the cash with me. Nice work.

Comment

That dude is amazing.
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Anyone coming from Downtown or the East Side at about 5? I know it is short notice and that is cutting it close but I want to play and have no ride from downtown. Will pay for gas and a tasty beverage of your choice.
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X