adv. men-5
    senoirs-3 maybe 4
    am. men-8
    am. women-3
    novice-1
    that's 24 on the list with 12 paid in and 12 day of

Comment

new register

Ladda Sounthala from the seattle area you have been added to the int. women's list ,that makes 4 in that group and 25 all together , keep it coming 7 more hours of sign up available , not on list day of signies will pay 5.00 extra bones to get me to rearange the cards,

Comment

Rain

When the weatherman leaves, follow him.

Comment

Originally posted by Weatherman View Post
          When the weatherman leaves, follow him.
          Exactly, the timing couldn't have been better. Congrats on 1st Dave.

Comment

I had a great time and this was a great event! It was nice to meet people and put faces to forum posts. Congrats to everyone, especially Jesse for the win in Advanced, way to come back! That 2nd round was one of the most fun and exciting that I've played...dang! I wanted that sick 1st place trophy though! I'll definitely be over from Bend again to try for another...
            Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

wow what a great tournament

thank you everyone, all 30 of you, for joining my annual turkey toss, mondays are my worst working day because I usually get at least 12 hours, the boss don't like overtime and I don't like working in the afternoons so i get as many hours in on monday, so maybe late tonight i'll post some stuff and maybe mag or someone can do the online pdga thing that my oldtime computer won't do. the trophy donation( because the club only raised 210.00 towards trophies that took more than 70 shop hours to complete plus supplies) so the trophy value will be incredible compared to the entry fees, thank you again for all the local support and sweat that it took to give out such great trophies, till later

Comment

Great trophies
                educate your thinking

Comment

Here's the finished products...

Comment

WOW!!

Comment

Sweet trophies!
                      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Turkey Toss V

well folks it was a great event, had alot of fun out there, only complaints I got were that some of the people wish they would have signed up earlier so they would of had a trophy for thier division, also a few on a great 267 foot hole that gave up some birds and gave up some 9ppp's, dogleft left with an o.b. line on both sides of fairway, if you hit the ever so vast fairway par was pretty easy, if not well, we had a total of 30 people , like to thank the crew for all the help, adding cards, setting things up, picking things up afterwards, guiding new comers to the 18 hole course set up in the first round, helping with trophies, Carl Boje is going to upload the info on thursday afternoon so the pdga can do thier thing

Comment

pdga report filed

Thanks to Carl and his hospitality we got the info in and sent off around 6:00 this evening so the results should be up on pdga very soon

Comment

pdga results

hey they do remember us here at wortman, i'm sure the worlds gets them way behind, but hey results are in

Comment

round ratings

yeh , for those in the pdga, the round rating are in

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X