X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trophies

looks like we have enough trophies for almost everyone on the preregistratoin list, killer trophies will go to third in most groups, dye discs will be third place triophies if needed, as of now it would go like this

adv masters
    Terry Shuler
    Dave Heider
    2 killer trophies
    adv men
    Shaun Kirk
    Scotty Richerson
    Mike Richards
    Marcus Crespi
    2-3 killer trophies maybe 1 dye disc
    Adv women
    Jackie Hieder
    1 killer disc
    adv grandmaster
    Mic Richardson
    Mark Helwig
    2 killer trophies
    Int. men
    Carl boje
    Brock Spear
    Jerimia Krueger
    Bryan W.
    2-3 killer trophies maybe 1 dye disc
    int. women
    Jeni Shuler
    Erin Dricoll
    2 killer trophies

that's how it would be as of now, great odds on some hardware, and I do mean hardware , thanks to all helping this gig out, can't wait till sunday afternoon being the fortunate one to pass out these trophies, with any luck i'll get one, till next time

Comment

the helpers

I would like to thank the dye crew for thier efforts in making the dyed discs that will go on the second place trophies, Mic and Scotty for running up to the depot for plastic, The depot for thier c.t.p.'s, the club for thier c.t.p.'s, we have five total custom dye c.t.p.'s, the neat thing there is that you get to decide what goes on them, we will dye them and get them to you, Dave,Randy,Scotty,and Carl the dye crew,Dave for the machine, Carl for the dye needs, Randy and Scotty for the production line, also like to thank Mic and Scotty for hours of shop time building these trophies,

Comment

We keep hearing about these most awesome trophies, but we'd like to see pics too...at some point...please
        educate your thinking

Comment

my 1994 hp don't give me these options , hell I can't even open those pdf things that people always put on here, all I can say is that if more people were sighned up then we would have them finished because I would kno w what to tell the makers what to do , and do to lack of funds they are coming togther right now, the first place trophies will have hand made metal baskets on them, second place trophies wiil have a dyed disc and a bronze guy on it,
          third place will just have the bronze guy, I believe the last of the supplies needed for complition came yesterday and alot of welding is going on today, we dyed the discs for second last night, finished products will be late today, maybe as late as friday , everything being done is mostly voulenteer work, I wish I could show them off but I can't as of yet , i've been doing this game for many of year, seen many of trophy, gar n tee if you get one you'll find a place for it where pepole can see it
          Last edited by SMOKIN JOE; July 8th, 2009, 01:14 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Here is what the 2nd place discs look like...granted they will be presented as part of a steel trophy:

I will post a picture of the first place prototype soon.

Comment

Here's an unfinished product, without name plate, bright gold basket, etc.

The flex-metal on the inside will be a different color for every division.

Comment

thank's Scotty the metal work looks good, a trophy with a basket on top , what a marvel idea, glass,metal,wood, I like them all, thanks again for the efforts guys, it feels good to have people working to do stuff for me to make things a better tournament,

Comment

registation

thanks Rob Smith for joining the adv. masters list

Terry Shuler
                  Dave Hieder
                  Rob Smith

Comment

registration

i would like to thank Dave and Jackie Hieder for signing up on line and Dave for his donation,

Comment

int. women

looks like Jackie signed up int. women, so we need one more grandmaster to make three in that division, so revised list

adv.master
                      Terry Shuler
                      Dave Hieder
                      Rob Smith

adv. men
                      Shaun Kirk
                      Mike Richards
                      Marcus Crespi
                      Scotty Richardson

adv. grandmaster
                      Mic Richardson
                      Mark Helwig

Int. men
                      Carl Boje
                      Brock Spear
                      Randy Whiney
                      Jerimia Krueger

Int. women
                      Jeni Shuler
                      Erin Dricoll
                      Jackie Hieder

one more grandmaster would be great,

Comment

Those are awesome trophies!! I'm excited for the tourney and hopefully I can get my hands on one of those!! Has the course format been decided yet?
                        Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

da course

look under wortman park in the courses, then look under turkey toss
                          will add 6 to regular course changing tee one due to simi trailer in way,

Comment

on line registration is closed

on line registration is closed , anyone wanting to attend post here or e-mail carquestofsheridan@hotmail.com,call 503-883-9340 leave name and division by saturday 11:00 p.m. anyone after that that signs up day off will pay the 5.00 late fee,thanks all you locals for helping out and attending my event instead of the one up north, and thanks to those from outside the area for coming, a short list, a good time will be had ,and some smack will be going on someone out there who don't trophy cause at this rate it's 13 out of 15 that will,

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
                              on line registration is closed , anyone wanting to attend post here :
                              Hey Terry Randy Winey or Savant'wan as I call him is available and wanted to let you know he will be taking last place in the internediate division.
                              Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

registration list

looks like more locals are coming on board
                                John Moffin is joining the senior division
                                Mike Moffin said he hoped to come and play novice
                                Cody L. is joining the ametuer division
                                Bryan W. is joining the ameteur division
                                All the way from seattle i believe is Micheal Good and Micheal Olivo also joining the ameteur division, wow six players in less than an hour , thank you everyone for joining the list

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X