X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter League

Wanted to let everyone know that the Dexter Handicap League starts tomorrow May 5th at 5:30. Come out and have some fun----everybody is welcome. Well almost everyone. Just kidding.

Spread the news!!!! Every Tuesday.....at 5:30
    PDGA President

i won't be there, but still...

edit: don't forget to bring your bagtags (all 20 of them). :lulz
    May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca View Post
      Wanted to let everyone know that the Dexter Handicap League starts tomorrow May 5th at 5:30. Come out and have some fun----everybody is welcome. Well almost everyone. Just kidding.

Spread the news!!!! Every Tuesday.....at 5:30
      Cost? Format? I might just have to make a road trip down there and catch one of these.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Zaius View Post

i won't be there, but still...

edit: don't forget to bring your bagtags (all 20 of them). :lulz
        How many were made? We can start selling them at league.

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
          Cost? Format? I might just have to make a road trip down there and catch one of these.

Bob
          In the past it has been $2-$3 for your first time playing, then $5 after you have a handicap established. Format is just regular singles.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
            How many were made? We can start selling them at league.
            actually i was more referring to the edgc bag tags, uo bagtags, westmoreland winds bagtags, northwest series bag tags, i beleive my mom is starting up a bag tag club, we might have some stumptown tags out there, hmmmm.....

good idea though. lets start selling these suckers. i probably won't be able to make many of these due to work but we can figure something out eh?
            May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

Its $2 to establish your handicap which is playing 3 times. After you have established your handicap, it is $5. One dollar goes to the ace pot and the rest goes to payout. Once the ace pot reaches $100, the dollar goes back into the club.

Next week everyone that plays league will receive a "Theme" schedule. Each week or every other week wil have a theme (college week, disco week, etc.) where you wear something related to the theme. You will receive a slash by your name and in October at the final league, you will receive a raffle ticket for each slash. There will be an array of donated items for prizes. Also, each month there will be a CTP which could be an entry fee into the Celbration or a disc.

I try to make it fun and different so it would be worth while to come out and play. Hope to see you there.
              PDGA President

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X