X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albany Monthly at Bryant Park -> 5/09/09

Hosted by the Disc Golf Club of Albany the tournament is this Saturday at Bryant Park. Entry fee is $10 for all divisions (Am, Adv, Pro) which includes the ace pot which should be $75-$80. Two rounds of 18 with a short lunch break in between. Sign ups start at 9:30 with tee off at 10:00.

We have a new Bryant course record shot a couple days ago by Dave Feldberg of 50 (-8) on the permanent par 58 layout. He hooked up with a few locals Jesse Seibel & Kirk McAllister for his first round ever on the course. I hear he was impressed with the layout and had lots of good things to say about the challenging course.
    I believe Jesse held the previous record at 52. Best round I've witnessed so far is Jason Hill with a 54. The best round shot at the April Monthly was a 57.

Originally posted by Dave Pittman View Post
    Hosted by the Disc Golf Club of Albany the tournament is this Saturday at Bryant Park. Entry fee is $10 for all divisions (Am, Adv, Pro) which includes the ace pot which should be $75-$80. Two rounds of 18 with a short lunch break in between. Sign ups start at 9:30 with tee off at 10:00.

We have a new Bryant course record shot a couple days ago by Dave Feldberg of 50 (-8) on the permanent par 58 layout. He hooked up with a few locals Jesse Seibel & Kirk McAllister for his first round ever on the course. I hear he was impressed with the layout and had lots of good things to say about the challenging course.
    I believe Jesse held the previous record at 52. Best round I've witnessed so far is Jason Hill with a 54. The best round shot at the April Monthly was a 57.

It's gotta feel good to drop into a course for the first time ever, and set a course record. Damn.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X