X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midsummer Glide, June 20 & 21

So, I thought this was going to open at 6PM today on Titledisc?

Either way, I signed up early I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by KenGilmore View Post
      So, I thought this was going to open at 6PM today on Titledisc?

Either way, I signed up early I guess.
      Its on the PDGA Site
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Snail mail coming to you! I am looking forward to this mountain series. Brings me back to my first tournament year and playing an oregon series in Tumalo on Ryan Lane's property. That was so much fun even though I was so new to tournament play and breaking up with my ex on the way home haha.

Comment

Web info

Comment

Just wanted to say the artwork for the eagle peak open is super sick. Nice work.

Comment

I can't believe there are only 90 players registered for this so far!

(Just thought I'd remind y'all just in case)

Comment

Can anyone post a link to directions to this course. Thank you in advance.

Comment

See post #5. Then click on the link. Then click on the Hoodoo link on the left side of the page.
                  Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Will the baskets be up before and/or after the tournament at all?
                    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

In Need of Ride

Hi all,

I'm in need of a ride to the Summer Sling. I could pitch in gas$ and cook some good meals during the trip. I live in Beaverton, OR. Can anybody help. I was thinking of going to the Weekly Doubles at Pier Park and asking around ( I haven't been able to go before now due to night classes).

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                        Will the baskets be up before and/or after the tournament at all?
                        The course will get set up in the days leading up to the event.
                        Seeing how there are NO summer operations at Hoo Doo, I doubt the courses will remain after the event.
                        Initial course design was to be started yesterday by Ryan Lane & Coury Coates.
                        There is a Work Party planned for this weekend, just in case ANYONE wanted to show up and get an idea of what you are in for.

The Rebels will be there all day Saturday, camping out over night and continuing on Sunday.

Comment

camping, Midsummer's Glide

Where is the camping for this event?

Comment

quickly approaching and not a moment too soon. i hear Willamette Pass will be open this weekend... perhaps a good time to practice mountain golf?
                            May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Elizabeth View Post
                              Where is the camping for this event?
                              Camping will be just off the Parking Areas...similar to Lava Launch at Mt Bachelor.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X