X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
    quickly approaching and not a moment too soon. i hear Willamette Pass will be open this weekend... perhaps a good time to practice mountain golf?

Oooh that's tempting!

Comment

Originally posted by essjay View Post
      Oooh that's tempting!
      i know!
      just found out that i have to work all weekend though. guess i'll just practice putting from the roof of my house.

one last question magilla. are we going to play all three 12 hole courses each day?
      May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
        i know!
        just found out that i have to work all weekend though. guess i'll just practice putting from the roof of my house.

one last question magilla. are we going to play all three 12 hole courses each day?

Dont know..... Actually, I have not heard exactly WHAT we are playing.

I have not heard ANYTHING about 12 hole courses....

Comment

It's three 13-hole courses.
          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Is there a schedule that tells us which divisions are in which pool? Trying to figure out whether we should bring the kids...

Comment

Originally posted by essjay View Post
              Is there a schedule that tells us which divisions are in which pool? Trying to figure out whether we should bring the kids...

Ryan Lane is in Colorado this weekend (High Plains Challenge) so I cant get that answer for you. Monday?

Comment

Cool - thanks!

Comment

Course Maps are available here, courtesy of Adam Schneider. Subject to change. Pick up your more correct map at check-in. Distances are measured as a straight line point a to b, this is not typically the intended flight pattern...

Comment

Any info on a rough schedule for the tee times?
                    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Another annoying question - Will folks need to purchase an extra lift ticket to play the courses on Friday?
                      Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
                        Another annoying question - Will folks need to purchase an extra lift ticket to play the courses on Friday?
                        NO - Lift tickets for players are covered for ALL 3 days.

Not sure IF there will even be tickets...There are no summer operations at HooDoo. They are running the lifts for this event only.

Last edited by Magilla; June 16th, 2009, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Awwwww, yeah! Friday morning it is then...leaving Portland, that is.

Comment

NEED RIDE!

Hey anyone have room for one more from Portland? Can leave as early as thurs and would gladly pitch in on expenses... 5035447412. Thanks very much!!

Comment

Event Schedule & Pool Assignments. Individual tee times will be posted at tournament central.

Comment

Is nobody stoked about the great times about to be had this weekend?! A dear friend of mine was wondering why this is "the least talked about tournament...ever."

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X