Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, I'd like to help sponsor the BSF, how do I get involved?

Do you own a business? Know someone who does? Family or friend? Maybe just want to Propose to the one you love in a unique way? We still have several "Hole" sponsorships available and other options. It doesn't have to be a business, it can just be your name on the sign. Your club, Fraternal organization, church, rock band or "In Memory of". Let myself, Jeff Mittl, Mike Phillips or any of the other organizers know and we'll help you out.

Check out some of the options:

“Eagle” Sponsor: $500 cash. For this level of support, you will receive:
    Your full color logo and contact information on laminated signs to be posted at three tee signs
    · A place to display a sign or banner at tournament central.
    · Your logo included on the event web site, on the event promotional posters, any published advertisements, and in the caddy book given to all players at the event
    One custom stamped limited edition Beaver State Fling disc golf disc signed by the players

“Birdie” Sponsor: $100 cash (or $250 merchandise). For this level of support, you will receive:
    Your full color logo and contact information on laminated signs to be posted at one tee sign
    · A place to display a sign or banner at tournament central.
    · Your logo included on the event web site, on the event promotional posters, and in the caddy book given to all players at the event
    · A table at the Fly Mart Saturday night. Space is limited, so please let us know if you would like a space.

“Par” Sponsor: $50 cash (or $100 merchandise). For this level of support, you will receive:
    Your full color logo and contact information on a shared 3 laminated sign to be posted at one tee box sign, and your name on the event web site and posters
    Some fun and useful merchandise donations could be gift certificates, clothing to be used as prizes, snack size items like chips or crackers, or fun items like key chains or bottle openers to be used in player’s packages

Bob

bob check your pm's
    http://www.discgolforegon.com

Comment

Originally posted by discgolforegon View Post
      bob check your pm's
      Thanks Nate, got it!

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.