Suchocki Saturday Singles at Riverbend in Milo McIver near Estacada Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suchocki Saturday Singles at Riverbend in Milo McIver near Estacada

hey every one i just wanted to tell every one about suchocki singles.
    Lately we have had about 6 pro and 4 adv. it would be pretty nice to see a little more people come out and enjoy a nice round of 27 holes pro pad out at milo its fun and enjoyable. its only $10 for a tourny style round
    signe up start 10:30am and tee off at 11:00 I would like to see more people out there and play

I would like to make a couple of these. Do you meet at hole #1E or on the west side?
    Any Dexter dogs want to take a field trip?

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
      I would like to make a couple of these. Do you meet at hole #1E or on the west side?
      Any Dexter dogs want to take a field trip?
      Meet at Hole 1W.

Comment

I love the title of this thread. "Suchocki Saturday Singles at Riverbend in Milo McIver near Estacada". Now where have I head that before???
        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by james_the_kid View Post
          hey every one i just wanted to tell every one about suchocki singles.
          Lately we have had about 6 pro and 4 adv. it would be pretty nice to see a little more people come out and enjoy a nice round of 27 holes pro pad out at milo its fun and enjoyable. its only $10 for a tourny style round
          signe up start 10:30am and tee off at 11:00 I would like to see more people out there and play

I went out there yesterday morning and waited and no one showed up. Was I there on the wrong day? Maybe I'll go back out tomorrow and see if anyone shows up.

Bob

Never mind, I just saw the "Saturday" in the title.
          Last edited by "Over the Hill" Bob; April 16th, 2009, 08:57 AM. Reason: whoops

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X