X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is going NOWHERE!!!!!

If I remember wasn't this the beginning of the end for Jub and Sam on ODSA. I think all we need now is the other Kevin (not me ) to step in and start the threaten Sam.

Let the damn thing die already...Jub is always going to be right and Sam will always be right.

So please...PLEASE stop the meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow...the little meow fight is old.

PLEASE

Comment

Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree?
      Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
        Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree?
        Tim I didn't know your name was Jub or Sam??? It looks like Tim to me .

They are acting like two girls in a cat fight ..get it meow meow meow.

Comment

Heh, sorry for the confusion...its a quote from Super Troopers (meow). I wasn't a huge fan of the movie, but that was one part that made me laugh.
          Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Does my breath smell like cat food?!

Kevin, I will not sit idly by while Jub tries to rewrite history to a) make it look like the Bellingers bailed at the last minute and without working with folks to come up with a contingency, and b) make it look like Jerry has not done absolutely horrible things to the disc golf community he claims to support so much. I simply won't let this type of dishonesty fly.

It's not growth, Jub. Maybe he still has you snowed but when he tried to overschedule the Ace Race and basically turned an aspiring TD into someone who didn't want the hassle, Jerry proved to me that he doesn't care about the growth of this sport - only himself and the profit he stands to make. Maybe that is wrong but that is what he showed me, anyway. I kind of doubt it is wrong after the whole "I am going to pull my baskets from Timber" nonsense the night before a charity event, though. No... It's not about the growth of disc golf. It's about Jerry Miller to Jerry Miller. Maybe that hasn't always been the case but that is the view from my eyes for the five years I have been involved.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I like Disc Golf.

I like Jerry.
              I like Cris & Teresa.
              I like Jubby.
              I like Sam.

I went by DGD today and signed my group up for PP's for World's Biggest just like every year since 96.

This may be the internet but it doesn't have to be a pissing match. Take a chill pill and play nice.
              Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
              Remain ye men of faculty complete,
              Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
              Attending to our noble bond and contract?
              Or does here stand the last remaining man
              To give a fig for rules and order yet,
              No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
              Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
              Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

So I guess 1 person figured it out. Way to go jordy
                rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X