X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rose City Open Artist Needed

I'm looking for art work for the Rose City Open Fund Raiser discs. If you are artistic and want to give it a shot send me your ideas. To get your artistic juices flowing here's what to think about:

Rose City Open
    July 11 & 12
    Pier Park & Trojan Park

The one thing I ask is that there is at least 1 long stem red rose incorporated in the design and a basket.

Send your ideas to bobcabal@hotmail.com

Thanks,
    Bob

Bump!

Comment

I think last years design was good enough to be "THE" RCO design year after year. It was/is pretty phenomenal.

Comment

What was the design from last year?
        PDGA #25296
        Stumptown #34

Comment

Kel Carver is the artist of last years logo. I'd agree with Ryan's statement.

Comment

I agree. It was awesome.

ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Yeah, I mean you can change all of the extraneous artwork every year or whatevs, but the basket with the rose should always be the focal point of it, in my opinon.

Comment

I think incorporating the same stamp is a good idea. We could maybe look into inncolor. Instead of the border of Oregon we could use a satalite image of the state with a yellow or red colored rose that would look as if it is popping out of the disc. Just a suggestion.

Comment

You could even add a ring of thorns around the rim if you wanted as well or a link of chains. Just brain storming.

Comment

the rose is way cool what if you added a city skyline of portland behind the rose and basket it is the rose city hence the name.

Comment

No doubt last years was awsome and it very well may stay the same. It's always worth looking at new designs however. I have a design to checking out coming soon. I'll keep you updated.1

Bob

Comment

Last year's was awesome. But, if we always use it, what new and exciting artwork will we never get to see? I'm sure Kel can come up with something even better!

Comment

add an inn color picture from the top at Mt. Tabor looking west. or looking east would be awesome also.

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

If it finds its way onto a Pro D Buzzz fundraiser, put me down for 2!
                            educate your thinking

Comment

What is the deadline for artwork? and are both courses still being used? Although I am a great dye artist, my lack of original artwork may be a problem. I have a few ideas though
                              All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X