Beaver State Fling Fundraiser - C Tier - May 3rd Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
    Its the OCD again!
    "I have CDO. It's like OCD, but all the letters are in order like they should be."

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Weatherman View Post
      Know Carl well, he under 30.
      Hey Dave, last time I talked with Carl, he said that it was a mistake and that he never even tried to sign up for the tourney.
      On a side note, I need to talk to you about using your plotter for a few special dyes.
      Scotty.

      Comment


      • #78
        c tier

        Signing up for Chris Dimbat #36983 MA2

        and did you get my request....
        David Stewart #36421 MA1
        thanx dion

        Comment


        • #79
          One more for you Dion!
          Bruce Murphy #13901 MPO

          Comment


          • #80
            Yeah Over 50 people!

            http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9236

            MPO Dion Arlyn 24781
            MPO Matt Benotsch 29577
            MPO Victor Cervantes 25455
            MPO Coury Coates 18175
            MPO Dave Feldberg 12626
            MPO Brandon Hill 19975
            MPO Andy Hock 29435
            MPO Robin Johnson 22716
            MPO Kirk McAllister 29923
            MPO Ray Mckillop 27181
            MPO Jeff Mittl 25015
            MPO James Moore 31452
            MPO Bruce Murphey 13901
            MPO Leland O'driscoll 28079
            MPO John Ollis 22316
            MPO Mike Phillips 25296
            MPO Justin Romito 10670
            MPO Jesse Seibel 26182
            MPO Nate Sexton 18824
            MPO Justin Skinnell 33127
            MPO Ben Van Dusen 27905
            MPM Kel Carver 25479
            MPM Kevin Duffy 33266
            MPM Jeff Hagerty 24724
            MPM Carl Thorne 2185
            MM1 Wes Hansen 19428
            MM1 Dave Heider 33078
            MM1 Todd Jordan 35363
            MM1 Dave Pittman 27100
            MM1 Terry Shuler 9333
            MM1 Rob Smith 27199
            MM1 Jay Townsend 15011
            MA3 Stephen Mcmahan
            MA3 Justin Schaefer 38967
            MA3 Lee Smith
            MA2 Chris Dimbat 36983
            MA2 Troy Grotte 34261
            MA2 Nick Hajicek 38692
            MA2 Brian O'neil 35197
            MA2 Scotty Richardson 30029
            MA1 John Cornett 32363
            MA1 Brandon Hansel 27339
            MA1 James Hooper
            MA1 Shaun Kirk 33030
            MA1 Eric Langsam 33999
            MA1 Tewa Phimmasone 35684
            MA1 Dave Stewart 36421
            MA1 Alan Turner
            MA1 Dan Zents 29102
            FW1 Shavonne Schumacher 34114
            FPO Melody King 29858
            FM1 Rebecca Duffy 33115
            FM1 Cindy Mcmahan 37716
            Team DISCRAFT
            NW Sign Up
            Gorilla Boy
            Paragon Disc Golf
            Odwalla

            Comment


            • #81
              Count me in...if there is room

              Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
              Yeah Over 50 people!

              http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9236

              MPO Dion Arlyn 24781
              MPO Matt Benotsch 29577
              MPO Victor Cervantes 25455
              MPO Coury Coates 18175
              MPO Dave Feldberg 12626
              MPO Brandon Hill 19975
              MPO Andy Hock 29435
              MPO Robin Johnson 22716
              MPO Kirk McAllister 29923
              MPO Ray Mckillop 27181
              MPO Jeff Mittl 25015
              MPO James Moore 31452
              MPO Bruce Murphey 13901
              MPO Leland O'driscoll 28079
              MPO John Ollis 22316
              MPO Mike Phillips 25296
              MPO Justin Romito 10670
              MPO Jesse Seibel 26182
              MPO Nate Sexton 18824
              MPO Justin Skinnell 33127
              MPO Ben Van Dusen 27905
              MPM Kel Carver 25479
              MPM Kevin Duffy 33266
              MPM Jeff Hagerty 24724
              MPM Carl Thorne 2185
              MM1 Wes Hansen 19428
              MM1 Dave Heider 33078
              MM1 Todd Jordan 35363
              MM1 Dave Pittman 27100
              MM1 Terry Shuler 9333
              MM1 Rob Smith 27199
              MM1 Jay Townsend 15011
              MA3 Stephen Mcmahan
              MA3 Justin Schaefer 38967
              MA3 Lee Smith
              MA2 Chris Dimbat 36983
              MA2 Troy Grotte 34261
              MA2 Nick Hajicek 38692
              MA2 Brian O'neil 35197
              MA2 Scotty Richardson 30029
              MA1 John Cornett 32363
              MA1 Brandon Hansel 27339
              MA1 James Hooper
              MA1 Shaun Kirk 33030
              MA1 Eric Langsam 33999
              MA1 Tewa Phimmasone 35684
              MA1 Dave Stewart 36421
              MA1 Alan Turner
              MA1 Dan Zents 29102
              FW1 Shavonne Schumacher 34114
              FPO Melody King 29858
              FM1 Rebecca Duffy 33115
              FM1 Cindy Mcmahan 37716
              Count me in if there is still room!!!
              (mens intermediate) David Errington #37979

              Comment


              • #82
                Wow, very close to filling. Only 15 spots left! Thanks everyone for showing support to the BSF!

                http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9236
                Team DISCRAFT
                NW Sign Up
                Gorilla Boy
                Paragon Disc Golf
                Odwalla

                Comment


                • #83
                  Things not to forget:

                  8 am check in

                  9 am players meeting

                  Extra frisbees to trade / extra cash for buying Dion's awesome discs that help support the Fling

                  Packed Lunch (no lunch provided at the tourney, but the Adair store knows and expects lots of folks during lunch)

                  A game
                  Team DISCRAFT
                  NW Sign Up
                  Gorilla Boy
                  Paragon Disc Golf
                  Odwalla

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Dion in the last 3 weeks I've seem to have lost my A game, can I borrow yours?

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                      Dion in the last 3 weeks I've seem to have lost my A game, can I borrow yours?
                      You can rent my a game for the day, but it costs about $12.00 / hour...
                      Team DISCRAFT
                      NW Sign Up
                      Gorilla Boy
                      Paragon Disc Golf
                      Odwalla

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        We shall negotiate prices in the morning, for said rental.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Thanks for putting together the tourney Dion & WDGC! Weather couldn't have been any better and my first PDGA sanctioned tournament and first time at Adair couldn't have been more enjoyable...well maybe if my score was lower

                          #38967

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by PDXDuck View Post
                            Thanks for putting together the tourney Dion & WDGC! Weather couldn't have been any better and my first PDGA sanctioned tournament and first time at Adair couldn't have been more enjoyable...well maybe if my score was lower

                            Yes thanks guys it was awesome The weather held off just enough it started to poor as peeps were cashing in their script.

                            Cindy
                            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                            Stumptown #176
                            PDGA #37716

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              I had an awesome time today! Fun course and lots of great people. It doesn't hurt to get an ace either (first PDGA tourney ace)

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                unofficial results

                                http://www.pdga.com/tournament-resul...ratings=1#Open

                                Thanks to everyone for showing up!!!
                                Team DISCRAFT
                                NW Sign Up
                                Gorilla Boy
                                Paragon Disc Golf
                                Odwalla

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X