X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Steilacoom Open flyer around?

Does someone have the flyer for Fort Steilacoom Open on the weekend of the 4th and 5th of July? I've already registered, but my other half wants more information.
    I appreciate it!
    Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
    DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

There are fliers ready for copy but until those are out and about you can get the information from the pdga sign up system. You can get the information there and mail in registration or you can contact me if you want. We will be playing two seperate 18 hole courses, the NW and SE two rounds Sat and on Sund. Let me know if there are additional questions this one will be a blast!!.

Comment

I was trying to get an idea of about what time we would finish on Sunday - since I will have a long drive ahead of me to Springfield IL - for another tournament..
      Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
      DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

You can check out the CURRENT REGISTRATION if you're wondering who's playing. I think the tourney format is two rounds of 18 on Saturday and one round on Sunday. There may not be a final nine, Jason will have to confirm that one. I think you should be able to hit the road at a reasonable hour on Sunday.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X