X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Chickflick - 4/19/09 @ Champoeg

I had an awesome time last saturday with the chicks at our March chickflick, but now it is time to start thinking about the April chickflick. How about April 18th or 19th, and I was thinking maybe Champoeg. What do you all think?

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    I had an awesome time last saturday with the chicks at our March chickflick, but now it is time to start thinking about the April chickflick. How about April 18th or 19th, and I was thinking maybe Champoeg. What do you all think?

Cindy
    I vote for the 19th. Stumptown is sponsoring a clinic the morning of the 18th and a Bag Tag in the afternoon at Leveridge. However, I know that not all Chicks are in Stumptown or would care to play in that bag tag.

Comment

I'm a wino...

I know that this is a month or two out...how about Stoller's Winery in May or June? Drink some wine and huck some discs.

Comment

That would work for me on either 18th or 19th of April, Champoeg sounds good to me. Carie...I have seen your thread about Stroller's Winery, and it sounds good to me. I hope that we can do that in June as May is kinda busy month for me. I am brewery lover but won't mind giving wine a try to taste and play disc golf, too!!
        PDGA 38506
        ODDGA 27
        DDGA 176
        2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Originally posted by Carie CPink View Post
          I know that this is a month or two out...how about Stoller's Winery in May or June? Drink some wine and huck some discs.
          That would be a cool idea Carie. How about June though cause I was thinking maybe we should do the May Chickflick at Milo the weekend before the BSF. We have not done Milo in a while, and it would be cool to get some pratice in before the Fling for those of us who are playing. Whatca all think?

Cindy
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

I had a great time on Saturday, as always!

I'm down with Champoeg - whatever day works best for everyone. I'm easy.

And the winery action sounds great!

Comment

Champoeg sounds good. 19th works much better for me. Milo in May sounds good too. I'll bow out of the winery one though. $10 is more than I want to spend, as I don't enjoy wine that much.

Comment

Let me know well in advance on which day you plan to do the winery one.. I might want to come down for that one. (My June calendar looks mostly open except for the first weekend.) Also if you can post up the August date for the Chick Flick Tournament (date and where?) .. I would appreciate that also..
                Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
                DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Originally posted by Mystjava View Post
                  Let me know well in advance on which day you plan to do the winery one.. I might want to come down for that one. (My June calendar looks mostly open except for the first weekend.) Also if you can post up the August date for the Chick Flick Tournament (date and where?) .. I would appreciate that also..
                  We're finalizing this tonight! Info to follow...

Comment

Ok the April Chickflick will be Sunday the 19th at Champoeq. Lets meet at 11am since quite a few of us will have a bit of a drive. Why don't we all bring something share, and have a little potluck picnic in between rounds. I have had about 10 chicks say they are in, so we should have a nice size group. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Cindy
                    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                    Stumptown #176
                    PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                      Ok the April Chickflick will be Sunday the 19th at Champoeq. Lets meet at 11am since quite a few of us will have a bit of a drive. Why don't we all bring something share, and have a little potluck picnic in between rounds. I have had about 10 chicks say they are in, so we should have a nice size group. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Cindy
                      The weather is looking awesome. I will be there who else is in.

Cindy
                      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                      Stumptown #176
                      PDGA #37716

Comment

Yeah, I will be there!
                        PDGA 38506
                        ODDGA 27
                        DDGA 176
                        2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

I'll be there!

Comment

I can't commit to coming, but how long will you ladies be playing at Champoeg?

Comment

Originally posted by shavonne View Post
                              I can't commit to coming, but how long will you ladies be playing at Champoeg?
                              We are meeting at 11am and will most likely play one round have some lunch, and play a 2nd round. We take our time, so I am thinking we would be there for a good part of the day.

Hope to see ya out there

Cindy
                              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                              Stumptown #176
                              PDGA #37716

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X