Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like I will actually make this one! Sounds like there will be a nice turn out

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
      Ok the April Chickflick will be Sunday the 19th at Champoeq. Lets meet at 11am since quite a few of us will have a bit of a drive. Why don't we all bring something share, and have a little potluck picnic in between rounds. I have had about 10 chicks say they are in, so we should have a nice size group. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Cindy
      Looking forward to seeing all the Chicks tomorrow at Champoeq. I have confirmations from 8 to 10 chicks. Should be an awesome day

Cindy
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

finally I get to go to Chickflick gathering today at last! Gonna be nice day and see you there!
        PDGA 38506
        ODDGA 27
        DDGA 176
        2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBuzzz View Post
          finally I get to go to Chickflick gathering today at last! Gonna be nice day and see you there!
          Yup see ya there

Cindy
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

I want to say Chickflick ladies do rock!! , and I really had good time playing with them.
            PDGA 38506
            ODDGA 27
            DDGA 176
            2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

i had a great time with all you ladies yesterday. I think we had 10 there! The potluck spread was amazing and the weather was equally delicious!
              Kirsten did a little evangelizing in the ways of the 150 Teebird and may have recruited another chick flicker.

Comment

Originally posted by Celeste View Post
                i had a great time with all you ladies yesterday. I think we had 10 there! The potluck spread was amazing and the weather was equally delicious!
                Kirsten did a little evangelizing in the ways of the 150 Teebird and may have recruited another chick flicker.

Yes the Chickflick was awesome we did have 10, and the weather was perfect. A few of us got a little sunburned though. We were there for more than 6 hours of fun in the sun. The food turned out great with no planning other than just bring something to share. Can't wait for the next one

Cindy
                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                Stumptown #176
                PDGA #37716

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X