Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you didn't get into the Beaver State Fling...

PLEASE consider volunteering for the weekend.

Jeff Mittl and Mike Phillips went out on a limb here and agreed to run an NT on very short notice, and I know they are going to need as much help as possible.

Bob Cabal has stepped up and taken the reins as the Volunteer Coordinator, so if you might be up for this... please contact him.

While it obviously will not be as awesome as playing, you will definitely be helping show the disc golf community how dedicated Oregon golfers are. Plus, I heard through the grapevine that BSF volunteers will be getting a nice little thank you... but I'll leave the details for the official announcement.

Thanks a bunch.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Well I wasn't trying to get in, but I'll be there to lend Bob a hand. Way to step up Stumptown and Bob, you da man!
    educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
      Well I wasn't trying to get in, but I'll be there to lend Bob a hand. Way to step up Stumptown and Bob, you da man!
      Thank you JMan!

I applaud your willingness to serve and volunteer!

Comment

hey bob i'll be an on course official

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
          hey bob i'll be an on course official

Let me know when you will be there. Glad to have you Terry.

Bob

Comment

BOB!!!

I'm interested in volunteering out on the course .... spotting or what not .... i would like to be able to see some action but also help out if I can

let me know what I can do for you

steve

Comment

Originally posted by sands.steven View Post
              I'm interested in volunteering out on the course .... spotting or what not .... i would like to be able to see some action but also help out if I can

let me know what I can do for you

steve

I'll put you on the list.

Bob

Comment

Put me on the "maybe" list. I was a starter a couple years back and had a blast. I told someone I may caddy for them, so I may be busy if I am able to make it out there.
                All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Bob i would like to help out with whatever i can... i also want to get alot of footage and pictures of the event for DGO. Let me know what you need and im down to help out.

cannot wait to experience the biggest event in the NW.
                  http://www.discgolforegon.com

Comment

Originally posted by discgolforegon View Post
                    Bob i would like to help out with whatever i can... i also want to get alot of footage and pictures of the event for DGO. Let me know what you need and im down to help out.

cannot wait to experience the biggest event in the NW.
                    Thanks Nate, I'm sure I can use you.

Bob

Comment

Ohh ohh ohh, let me be with the lead card on sunday pleaseeee... I got all that footage last year and posted for all to see real fast, would love to do it again... Ok *grow up snap*... I would like to volunteer for something a little less demanding this year, last year i was so worn out from playing and volunteering full time, I think I was the only dumbazz to do that...
                      Last edited by snap7times; April 1st, 2009, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
                        Same here. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm generally not one for competition, but I can't wait to see how the pros throw on holes I'm used to.

Comment

Hey bob my names Donnie and i would like to help out this year for one or two days. Let me know 503-250-0603.
                          Ya i'm one of those guys!!!!!!:chug::rockon:
                          Live it. Love it. Rip it.
                          Stumptown # 190

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzle View Post
                            Hey bob my names Donnie and i would like to help out this year for one or two days. Let me know 503-250-0603.

Sent you an email! Thanks!

Bob

Comment

If I am not busy caddying for a certain pro player I have been in contact with, and I can get a ride there, I am in to help out where ever needed for one day at least.
                              All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X