X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
    If I am not busy caddying for a certain pro player I have been in contact with, and I can get a ride there, I am in to help out where ever needed for one day at least.

Cool, thanks Troy!

Bob

Comment

hey bob, any news on the schedule for volunteers? I'd like to pencil it in on the calendar for my wife to know.
      Ya i'm one of those guys!!!!!!:chug::rockon:
      Live it. Love it. Rip it.
      Stumptown # 190

Comment

From my volunteer experience a couple years ago, just show up and they will find something for you to do. There was an official meeting the year I did it to fill people in on their jobs. might be different now. Normally they need spotters on a few holes, sometimes people to show players the way to the next hole, and sometimes they need starters on certain holes to get people going on their way. Starters are only needed if it is set up on tee times. I was a starter on hole 10W. your job is to make sure all players on the card are there at the right time, and get them on their way at the right time.
        All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzle View Post
          hey bob, any news on the schedule for volunteers? I'd like to pencil it in on the calendar for my wife to know.
          I have started on the schedule but taking today off for Easter. Tomorrow morning I will resume work on the schedule as I would like to have a preliminary schedule to present to Jeff and Mike, Wednesday night. I'll shoot you a pm tomorrow sometime.

Thanks,
          Bob

Comment

Anyone want to pinch Flash to check his PM and email me? Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
              last year i was so worn out from playing and volunteering full time, I think I was the only dumbazz to do that...
              Happens to me every year. It's a lot of work to volunteer AND play. But it's worth it, knowing you helped make the BSF one of the best DG events in the world.
              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

that's why i'm doing majority of my volunteering before the event...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X