Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Beaver State Fling Registration

REGISTRATION ANNOUNCEMENT:

The 2009 Beaver State Fling Presented by Keen Footwear is opening online registration at PDGA on Monday March 30th at noon! We are reserving 20 spots on the amateur side for mail in or hand in entries for 7 days from the 30th of March. The registration form will be available online at Registration Form, on the 30th of March.

When the online entries are full you may get on the waitlist by emailing Michael Phillips from the Contact website using the category "Registration Question" and please provide all relevant information from the registration flyer.

Our hope is to be fair to all by announcing the registration date before it officially opens.

Thank you for your continued support of The Beaver State Fling!
    We look forward to seeing all the competitors & spectators out on the course.

All the best!

Jeff Mittl
    Mike Phillips
    PDGA #25296
    Stumptown #34

Woohoo!!! I am super stoked. This will be my first official ORS tournament. I am not sure if it's already posted somewhere else, but what do the registration fees look like for this event?

This is going to be a great weekend of disc golf for Oregon.

Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
    PDGA #37890
    Stumptown #157
    ODW TDG 10-11
    3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Do you have to be a PDGA member to play in this event

Comment

Nevermind, I just re-uped thanks to the wonderful world of credit!

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
          REGISTRATION ANNOUNCEMENT:

The 2009 Beaver State Fling Presented by Keen Footwear is opening online registration at PDGA on Monday March 30th at noon! We are reserving 20 spots on the amateur side for mail in or hand in entries for 7 days from the 30th of March. The registration form will be available online at Registration Form, on the 30th of March.

When the online entries are full you may get on the waitlist by emailing Michael Phillips from the Contact website using the category "Registration Question" and please provide all relevant information from the registration flyer.

Our hope is to be fair to all by announcing the registration date before it officially opens.

Thank you for your continued support of The Beaver State Fling!
          We look forward to seeing all the competitors & spectators out on the course.

All the best!

Jeff Mittl
          Mike Phillips
          Just a reminder!

Bob

Comment

Less than 3 hours till reg opens. Who will be first? How fast will it fill? Is everybody in the starting blocks waiting for the starters gun to go off?

Bob

Comment

Back off, the handicapped dg'ers first... *pushing everyone aside with my walking cane*
              I want 10 in intermediate, 10 in adv, 10 in open *checking pager* make that 15 in Open...
              *Ebay* starting bid is $150...
              Now i can just imagine that cool angry mob icon that Ol' Bob has discovered popping up next heh...
              Funny stuff, the Masters Cup AM weekend has been open for over a week, and only 15 people registered so far... Lets clock the BSF registration...

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                Less than 3 hours till reg opens. Who will be first? How fast will it fill? Is everybody in the starting blocks waiting for the starters gun to go off?

Bob
                Well it seems to me like maybe the registration page (Ams) has crashed already. Anyone else having that problem?

Comment

yes i am

Comment

Popped right up for me...

Comment

PDGA Press Release:

We regret to inform you that Oregon broke our registration servers.

Signed,

PDGA Webmaster General

PS: For a bunch of tree huggers, them Oregon folks sure know how to put a hurt on the ole internets.
                      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                        PDGA Press Release:

Signed,

PDGA Webmaster General

PS: For a bunch of tree huggers, them Oregon folks sure know how to put a hurt on the ole internets.

Who didn't see this coming??? haha

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                          PDGA Press Release:

Signed,

PDGA Webmaster General

Jeff is that P.S. your words or theirs. I love it.
                          Last edited by Bullseye; March 30th, 2009, 12:00 PM. Reason: Because Lundy can spell better than he can type.

Comment

Oh the insanity that is Oregon Disc Golf...gotta love it!
                            Last edited by all2common; March 30th, 2009, 12:14 PM. Reason: I keep swearing like a sailor...and for that I blame my peers.
                            Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Ugh.
                              Last edited by Bullseye; March 30th, 2009, 12:01 PM. Reason: Fixed it.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X