X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tim View Post
    Depends on who you talk to. She and Theo Pozzy teamed up to make the DVD. Theo made some statement about how she had all the footage and whatnot and he said something about being out $3000 or so (I think, it's been a while). She just kind of went MIA though...I emailed her several times and never heard back, and that seems to be everyone else's experience as well. One guy who sort of knew her (she's in NY) insisted that she was a stand-up chick, and said something about how the story he heard was that the blame was on Theo's side of things. I read something later about her going through some sort of rough times in her personal life--nothing I really wanted to pry into. So yeah, it's still kind of a mystery, but the end result is that it sucks any way you look at it. She did an awesome job with the Skylands Classic DVD, and the BSF one looked to be the most promising disc golf DVD to date.
    I recall that she stiffed some others, too. It seems that the BSF DVD wasn't the only one that failed to materialize. I don't recall the details, and a quick google search didn't show me anything (about half the pages are blocked by my firewall).

Comment

• yep, i been trying to get ahold of her to just have her send me what she can, including MY footage that I took with a nice video camera i would think but no success... I understand people going thru rough times but can delegate the videos to someone else like us who can do some work, DGO, me, Steve Yang etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
        Nice video... now only if we could compliment that with the one that some of us helped make.... Gosh no one knows where Jen or that guy went ehh?

Could add the ones that Steve Yang and I took of the 2008 BSF....
        Tell me where I can get them and I will post them!
        PDGA #25296
        Stumptown #34

Comment

• I will be on hand the entire weekend at the BSF to make my own video... we should have at least 5 cameras 3 hd ones.
          http://www.discgolforegon.com

Comment

• Originally posted by discgolforegon View Post
            I will be on hand the entire weekend at the BSF to make my own video... we should have at least 5 cameras 3 hd ones.
            Im NOT trying to be a just trying to inform.
            Make sure that you get your signed agreements from the TD so that you can use that footage.

According to the NT agreement, ALL Video & Photos are property of the HOST & the PDGA. You can find the details here...

http://www.pdga.com/files/documents/...eementV1-2.pdf

Section 6.3

AND here...

http://www.pdga.com/files/documents/...rsNTEvents.pdf

NOT that its a problem....just cover your bases.

Comment

• that is very good to know... I am just trying to promote FOR the BSF and all involved, and to show Oregon is here and we are MANY.

I will send an email to one of the TD's for sure. I appreciate the guidance Magilla.

Much Appreciated.

Printed, emailed.
              Last edited by discgolforegon; April 11th, 2009, 02:54 PM.
              http://www.discgolforegon.com

Comment

• REALLLLYYYY?? so you think I'll get an angry email once the memorial video is posted?? What should I do?
                JEFF and MIKEEEEE... drop in a comment about this?

Comment

• REALLLLYYYY?? so you think I'll get an angry email once the memorial video is posted?? What should I do? JEFF and MIKEEEEE... drop in a comment about this?
                  If you started selling a Memorial DVD you will definitely get an angry e-mail. Posting casual video shots has been OK in the past but the PDGA and TD have the right to make you pull down the footage. The thinking behind this is that some NTs produce videos for fund raisers and any private videos could cut into that profit margin. Also, as the Tour becomes larger (with potentially televised competitions) the framework needs to be in place to control the various video rights for the event.

Comment

• I doubt I will ever get into selling DVD's, not my style... They have had what... 6 weeks since the memorial and still no footage... Time is money, or time is Jen... forgot how it goes... The memorial clips will go out soon... I hope they do contact me, maybe they will finally listen and start captioning their videos... AVERY JENKINS has made sure his producer knows he wants his upcoming family documentary video to be captioned. Props to the brother...

Comment

• Flash and JM, check PM... Sponsor locked and loaded...

Comment

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                        Flash and JM, check PM... Sponsor locked and loaded...
                        Jeff and Mike, havent heard anything since I told you what I got for you guys....

Comment

• Sweet! nice work on the sponsor items! They'll come in handy. Let us know when you'll be up in the Portland area. We should meet up and play a round. We can mix business with pleasure at Milo or Pier?!

I'd like to see your fundraisers.

Thanks again,
                          Jeff

Comment

• Unfortuately, I live in California and wont be there till friday morning may 22... but staying for 10 days though... Plan on a trip to lucky mudd on wednesday the 27th of may... before lock and load for ODDGC...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X