Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I spoke to Elliot on Monday. He sponsored the tournament and has a sponsor spot saved.

Comment

• Sweeeeeeeet

Comment

• just a question don't be a ass Matt b. is the pro list out. thanks for the quick work guys less then 2 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
          just a question don't be a ass Matt b. is the pro list out. thanks for the quick work guys less then 2 days.
          Not yet..

It will be here.. http://www.pdga.com/event?TournID=8392

Flash posted that he would probably get the list today and would post it as soon as he was able. BUT he said he would be home until after 10 due to a BSF meeting.

Comment

just a question don't be a ass Matt b. is the pro list out. thanks for the quick work guys less then 2 days.
            I don't believe name calling is warranted here. Hey Yose - is this because I am from Eugene that I have to deal with this outrageous obscenity and moral turpitude?

I personally get a lot of my information by reading the posts in a thread and by checking the web pages where the information I want will be posted.

Anyway, you are late, my prediction was for over 24 hours ago!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
              I don't believe name calling is warranted here. Hey Yose - is this because I am from Eugene that I have to deal with this outrageous obscenity and moral turpitude?

I personally get a lot of my information by reading the posts in a thread and by checking the web pages where the information I want will be posted.

Anyway, you are late, my prediction was for over 24 hours ago!
              Would you please use smaller words I am from Roseburg and don't know what you are saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                Holy Cow what an Advanced field. And the best thing is BIG Dan Carpenter is coming home. Can't wait to see you Dan. Thanks for getting the list up Mike.

Bob
                to you Bob, thanks for volunteering!!!!! Can't think of a better reason to come back then the seeing friends and playing in the BSF.

Thanks Mike and Jeff for all your hard work in taking over this great event!!

See you all in May.

Comment

just a question... don't be a ass Matt b., but is the pro list out? thanks for the quick work guys, it took less then 2 days.
                  fixed.
                  May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
                    fixed.

Don't be "a ass" Dr. Z!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                      Don't be "a ass" Dr. Z!

my bad. just havin' fun guys...
                      May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

• I am home and I have no Registration List so I can not post it. Trust me I want to post it as much as you want to see it. If I get it later tonight I will post it tomorrow morning. If I get it tomorrow afternoon I will post it tomorrow night.

You will see it when I see it!
                        PDGA #25296
                        Stumptown #34

Comment

• Lodging Details

We are pleased to announce The Hampton Inn has stepped to be the host hotel for the 2009 Beaver State Fling.

Host Hotel Details

This really is shaping up to be the best Beaver State Fling to date.

Thank you to everyone who signed up. You helped us crush all previous registration records. It looks like we sold out 144 AM slots in under 3 hours and all 144 Pro slots in around 48 hours... or something like that anyway.
                          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• How many BSF's have there been?

Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                              How many BSF's have there been?
                              BSF 6 - 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08
                              McIver Open ... - ..., 2001, 02

Comment

• What about the trophy I have for 1st Advanced at the Beaver State Fling, Dabney State Park 2002?
                                Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X