Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they all suck

Dodgers suck, the Gaints really suck get over it!!! GO CARDS

Comment

As an Orioles fan, I shall remain silent.

Comment

And this Twins fan has nothing to say about y'all's petty NL rivalries either...
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I decide to get my butt off the internet and go golfing, and come back to what? Someone has abducted OUR Sam and left a polite, articulate, and makes sense, poor excuse for a double. What did you do with OUR Sam? Bastards!

And NOW to address the issues brought to the forum concerning the future of the ORS, we are doing so by argueing about who's football/baseball/basketball team is better?

Go Blazers!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
            Get it out of your system.

We know what you really mean is that the organization that OWNS the Dodgers and disallows tailgating sucks and that the players as a whole are clearly better than the team to the north that dresses in that ugly-assed orange and black.
            Well at least you got 1/2 of it right..

Comment

holy cow, Sam? You ok? need a beer? That must have taken almost all of your energy to write that poetic and mind calming post that seemed to just calm the storm of the year. Kind like Katrina disappating 100 feet before hitting New Orleans.. Whew! I can say this, as the TD for the Oregon Deaf Championship, I face my share of people questioning my every move and a weaker person would just give up and no one would benefit. So it is a common occurance, those who have not been a major part of planning a major tournament, often say things that they would not say if they had the tournament hosting expirence. Disc Golf is in no shape for negativity, just help out anyway you can and lets grow this sport into the face of the planet...

Now, I have two Orange gatorade containers if they are needed. They are in my shed in Salem if needed. The ODDGA does have a scorepointe as well and would be willing to bring those to BSF since some of us will be there too....
              I would take up Disc Golf Oregon's offer for website moderation..

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                ....WHY would "Roller Bob" be the contact for Stumptown? Would that be better suited for Mittl or Flash? Being that they are the Co-Td's for your largest event?

As already cleared up "Roller Bob" would not be a contact for Stumptown. "Over the Hill" Bob, Bob Cabal (that's me) SHOULD. Why? I am the Stumptown Vice President and Compition Director. Mittl and Flash ARE co-td's for BSF but Jordan Lewis and Jeff Hagerty are co-td's for RCO. Do they not count? The td's volunteer as members of the club but do not make decisions on behalf of the club. Any of the clubs are more than welcome to ask their td's to be their representatives and I would love to have Mike or Jeff join me in representing Stumptown but it is a decision that each club must make. This is my 2 for what it's worth.

Bob

Comment

DOH!! Sorry...WRONG BOB!..
                  I meant "Over the Hill" Bob, who stated that he would be the Stumptown Rep.

There are a lot of Bob's running around these days. If 4 or more Bob's show up at a tournament can we have our own division? Hummmm....skill based divisions, age based divisions, and now finally Bob based divisions. Disc golf just keeps getting better.

Comment

Originally posted by Roller Bob View Post
                    There are a lot of Bob's running around these days. If 4 or more Bob's show up at a tournament can we have our own division? Hummmm....skill based divisions, age based divisions, and now finally Bob based divisions. Disc golf just keeps getting better.
                    We need to recruit Ol' Bob and Wobbly Bob! I like the idea!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Roller Bob View Post
                      So in a BOB division who's is going to tee-off first? According to the PDGA one person in a group can be BOB.

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                        As already cleared up "Roller Bob" would not be a contact for Stumptown. "Over the Hill" Bob, Bob Cabal (that's me) SHOULD. Why? I am the Stumptown Vice President and Compition Director. Mittl and Flash ARE co-td's for BSF but Jordan Lewis and Jeff Hagerty are co-td's for RCO. Do they not count? The td's volunteer as members of the club but do not make decisions on behalf of the club. Any of the clubs are more than welcome to ask their td's to be their representatives and I would love to have Mike or Jeff join me in representing Stumptown but it is a decision that each club must make. This is my 2 for what it's worth.

Bob
                        Bob (correct one this time) Had you come forward with, "As Stumptown VP & Comp. Director, I will be attending the meeting", my response MAY have been different.
                        But instead you just stated that you were going to Represent Stumptown.

of course, Jordan & Jeff count...I DID say TD's didnt I.

I have already spoken with Jeff thru PM and HE is planning to attend the meeting and you are welcome as well.

Comment

Bob (correct one this time) Had you come forward with, "As Stumptown VP & Comp. Director, I will be attending the meeting", my response MAY have been different.
                          But instead you just stated that you were going to Represent Stumptown.

of course, Jordan & Jeff count...I DID say TD's didnt I.

I have already spoken with Jeff thru PM and HE is planning to attend the meeting and you are welcome as well.

Yes, my bad for assuming everyone in the disc golf world new that I was the the VP of Stumptown and Competion Director. Mike, you really do need to read every post on every thread and commit to memory all of the information contained there in.

Oh yeah............Doggers Suck!

Bob

Comment

about the part of preregistration
                            last years qualifiers,i waited till the very end of my two weeks almost every time, and the one tournament that i can't remember opened to all and was full before i registered and i still got in
                            i think it is important to reward those who support the seriers
                            espiecially with how many people attended all seven in the years past
                            so someone who has attended say 14 ors events in a row now doesn't get to play because he went to the beach for three days and came back to a full tournament
                            so a defending series champion doesn't have the right to preregistration
                            you might as well go to a pre-lottery and raise all the money you need ,,,,i'd probably buy at least 100 tickets for whistlers

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X