X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Chickflick Sat 28th Horning's

The March Chickflick will be this coming Saturday at Horning's Hideout. We plan on meeting at 10am, and starting with the short course to warm up. So far I believe we have about 6 chicks confirmed. Also some of the guys are going to come along and play the opposite course we are not playing.

Sees ya there

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Wheee! Golf with the girlies, Horning's Hideout, and a nice bottle of Plum Sake put away for the occassion.... I'm STOKED for this Saturday!!

Comment

I'll miss all you chicks this weekend. Have fun. Get another Ace!
      I'll be having a super non-chick weekend sturgeon fishing with my dad and brother. At least they are good drinkers.

Comment

You'll be missed, Celeste! Have fun fishing and catch a big one!!

Comment

I'm bummed that I'm gonna have to miss this...my shoulder's been hurtin'...saving it for the April Fool's Doubles.

Comment

I wont be able to attend either.. bummer! Have fun and enjoy the day!
            Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
            DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Myk and I are stoked to be there!!! Won't be camping.
              He may beg out because of the expected rain, but I will be there - I better start learning to play in the rain if I want to play more DG!!

Comment

I do wish to be there!! But I gotta to support my DG club by attending to the work party this weekend at Camp Talaoi in Stayton, OR, and I am dying to see how the course is being work on!
                PDGA 38506
                ODDGA 27
                DDGA 176
                2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X