WBDS 09 Official Announcement - June 5-7, 2009 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WBDS 09 Official Announcement - June 5-7, 2009

    The flyer and registration for this years Whistlers Bend Doubles Shootout is now online. Please click the link below to download the flyer/registration form. More information as well as updates will be on DiscGolfOregon.com

    Click Here to download the flyer

    Event Dates are: June 5, 6, 7, 2009
    This is a 3 day event.

    Whistlers Bend Disc Golf Course will be the venue, with 6 additional holes being added.

    All Teams will play 3 rounds of 24 holes, with 2 rounds best shot, 1 round tough shot.

    Price Per Team is as follows:

    O PRO - $145
    O PRO MASTER - $125
    O ADVANCED - $115
    O AMATEUR - $95

    Mail in registration is the only option available for this event. Group camping will be provided free of charge to all players.

    There are also some WBDS Glo TFR fundraiser discs will be available for this event. We are also looking for Hole sponsors as well.

    Any Questions can be posted here on this thread. You can also call Yoseman at 541-839-4019 or 541-733-9117

    DGO will be hosting some fund raising events in the near future to add more cash to the purse. Stay tuned for more updates as I have them.
    http://www.discgolforegon.com

  • #2
    Originally posted by discgolforegon View Post
    The flyer and registration for this years Whistlers Bend Doubles Shootout is now online. Please click the link below to download the flyer/registration form. More information as well as updates will be on DiscGolfOregon.com

    Click Here to download the flyer

    Event Dates are: June 5, 6, 7, 2009
    This is a 3 day event.

    Whistlers Bend Disc Golf Course will be the venue, with 6 additional holes being added.

    All Teams will play 3 rounds of 24 holes, with 2 rounds best shot, 1 round tough shot.

    Price Per Team is as follows:

    O PRO - $145
    O PRO MASTER - $125
    O ADVANCED - $115
    O AMATEUR - $95

    Mail in registration is the only option available for this event. Group camping will be provided free of charge to all players.

    There are also some WBDS Glo TFR fundraiser discs will be available for this event. We are also looking for Hole sponsors as well.

    Any Questions can be posted here on this thread. You can also call Yoseman at 541-839-4019 or 541-733-9117

    DGO will be hosting some fund raising events in the near future to add more cash to the purse. Stay tuned for more updates as I have them.

    Now I just need a partna...
    Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

    Comment


    • #3


      Damm FULL ALREADY..........
      "In Discatarianism We Trust"

      :cheers:

      :cool:sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Whistlers or Bust

        Natron,
        Thanks for getting this up and going.

        DGer's,
        Please don't procrastinate if you are thinking about entering.
        Go to dgo and click on event registrations for updates.
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        - Anonymous

        Comment


        • #5
          fair warning

          We are at 23 teams as of now and I expect a lot more to sign up at our Fryday Flippouts tonight.
          As most of you know this registration will be handled fairly.
          I will NOT "hold spots" and there will be NO favoritism, no matter who you are.
          He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
          - Anonymous

          Comment


          • #6
            Even if that person is handicapped?

            Comment


            • #7
              The flyer wont open on my computer, it says it is in a format my computer cannot recognize. What is the capacity for this event?
              Nate
              Innova Champion Discs
              Discmania
              huk lab
              Keen Footwear
              Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
              Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
              Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
                The flyer wont open on my computer, it says it is in a format my computer cannot recognize. What is the capacity for this event?
                Nate
                Well with 24 holes/round and 2 teams/hole with 2 flights/day, I'd guess that the capacity would be 96 teams without ghost groups or 3 teams/hole. But what do I know...

                BTW Acrobat reader is free and you should be able to view the document.
                Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                Or does here stand the last remaining man
                To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
                  The flyer wont open on my computer, it says it is in a format my computer cannot recognize. What is the capacity for this event?
                  Nate
                  yeah there is a free plugin for IE or firefox called adobe acrobat. The flyer is a .pdf file.

                  Nate there are 96 team slots available.
                  http://www.discgolforegon.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    no mercy

                    Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                    Even if that person is handicapped?
                    ESPECIALLY
                    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                    - Anonymous

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      missing info

                      My apologies for the lack of certain info on the flyer.

                      The field will be limited to 48 pro/pro master teams and 48 am/adv. teams.
                      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                      - Anonymous

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                        My apologies for the lack of certain info on the flyer.

                        The field will be limited to 48 pro/pro master teams and 48 am/adv. teams.


                        and the running tally of 23 teams, so far is broken down how Yose?
                        "In Discatarianism We Trust"

                        :cheers:

                        :cool:sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          DGO resource

                          In the future you can go to discgolforegon.com click events and WBDS registration.
                          for now:
                          15 pro
                          10 am
                          He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                          - Anonymous

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                            In the future you can go to discgolforegon.com click events and WBDS registration.
                            for now:
                            15 pro
                            10 am


                            ty sir
                            "In Discatarianism We Trust"

                            :cheers:

                            :cool:sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Click here for WBDS 2009 Player List

                              Mt favorite team name so far: "The Vaporizers"
                              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X