GNO Lemons to Lemonaide Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GNO Lemons to Lemonaide

    I know that many are very disappointed about not getting into the GNO. This year we are seeing changes and things happening at warp speed. I too would be disappointed had I not gotten in. I didn't sign up last year and have been waiting all year for this opportunity. So what about all the people that wanted to play and don't have the chance? This is the first of the series and as such the most anticipated. I'd like to invite everyone to come on out and still enjoy the BIG weekend. Don't forget that there will be Random Doubles on Friday night. I'm sure there will be practice baskets all over the place. Mine will be there! How about someone putting together some putting contests? Maybe a clinic or two? Lets make this the weekend it SHOULD be, the biggest disc golf PARTY of the year. Lets kick it off with a bang! Come out and caddy for your friends. Cook up some delicious food for those that are golfing. Be a spotter! Help move baskets! (if needed) Cheer everyone on! If you are a massage therapist, volunteer to ease "Over the Hill" Bob's aching muscles. Lets all get together and kick it up a notch.

    Bob

  • #2
    Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
    I know that many are very disappointed about not getting into the GNO. This year we are seeing changes and things happening at warp speed. I too would be disappointed had I not gotten in. I didn't sign up last year and have been waiting all year for this opportunity. So what about all the people that wanted to play and don't have the chance? This is the first of the series and as such the most anticipated. I'd like to invite everyone to come on out and still enjoy the BIG weekend. Don't forget that there will be Random Doubles on Friday night. I'm sure there will be practice baskets all over the place. Mine will be there! How about someone putting together some putting contests? Maybe a clinic or two? Lets make this the weekend it SHOULD be, the biggest disc golf PARTY of the year. Lets kick it off with a bang! Come out and caddy for your friends. Cook up some delicious food for those that are golfing. Be a spotter! Help move baskets! (if needed) Cheer everyone on! If you are a massage therapist, volunteer to ease "Over the Hill" Bob's aching muscles. Lets all get together and kick it up a notch.

    Bob
    I am bringing a personal chef, caddy, and scullery maid. Should be a good weekend.

    Comment


    • #3
      I'll run a distance comp off the tee of 18. and a distance clinic for a small fee
      Team DISCRAFT
      NW Sign Up
      Gorilla Boy
      Paragon Disc Golf
      Odwalla

      Comment


      • #4
        just kidding about the fee...
        Team DISCRAFT
        NW Sign Up
        Gorilla Boy
        Paragon Disc Golf
        Odwalla

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
          I'll run a distance comp off the tee of 18. and a distance clinic for a small fee
          Dion, that would be soooo cool. If you can help me achieve a drive of 300 ft. I will gladly make a contribution.

          Bob

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Roller Bob View Post
            I am bringing a personal chef, caddy, and scullery maid. Should be a good weekend.
            Oh man, Paul Mize is going to be very busy!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Roller Bob View Post
              I am bringing a personal chef, caddy, and scullery maid. Should be a good weekend.
              Me too - short of the caddy. And wait... I am the chef and the maid.

              Damn... how did Jamie train me like this? I don't remember her even trying...
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                I know that many are very disappointed about not getting into the GNO. This year we are seeing changes and things happening at warp speed. I too would be disappointed had I not gotten in. I didn't sign up last year and have been waiting all year for this opportunity. So what about all the people that wanted to play and don't have the chance? This is the first of the series and as such the most anticipated. I'd like to invite everyone to come on out and still enjoy the BIG weekend. Don't forget that there will be Random Doubles on Friday night. I'm sure there will be practice baskets all over the place. Mine will be there! How about someone putting together some putting contests? Maybe a clinic or two? Lets make this the weekend it SHOULD be, the biggest disc golf PARTY of the year. Lets kick it off with a bang! Come out and caddy for your friends. Cook up some delicious food for those that are golfing. Be a spotter! Help move baskets! (if needed) Cheer everyone on! If you are a massage therapist, volunteer to ease "Over the Hill" Bob's aching muscles. Lets all get together and kick it up a notch.

                Bob
                ASK Wes, he's knows all.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Are your hurt feelings carrying over from one thread to another?
                  Let it go. I've NEVER said I know all. I know enough to know you don't either.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
                    Are your hurt feelings carrying over from one thread to another?
                    Let it go. I've NEVER said I know all. I know enough to know you don't either.

                    Nope, Im just having a bit of fun..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Sam View Post
                      Me too - short of the caddy. And wait... I am the chef and the maid.

                      Damn... how did Jamie train me like this? I don't remember her even trying...
                      Well....calling the Mizeanator our chef may be a stretch. He eats hot dogs and chili all weekend. I think he will be the chef's assistant. I'm not sure he's qualified to even make coffee in the morning. He calls it "mud" and really does fill the filter from the banks of the Umpqua.

                      Comment

                      Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X