X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coming soon

I had an idea for a gig where perhaps all levels could play in one division.
    here we go:
    Pro - one disc
    Adv. - two discs
    Am. - three discs
    Might be fun eh?
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
    I had an idea for a gig where perhaps all levels could play in one division.
    here we go:
    Pro - one disc
    Adv. - two discs
    Am. - three discs
    Might be fun eh?
    Sounds worth a try. although it would be one reason against moving up for that particular tourney.

Comment

I think that a "good" pro player with only one disc would probably still be able to beat the competition without much problem. one interesting thing could be that the Pro players have to pick a random mid range disc to use. they could end up with anything and it would depend on how they can adapt and use their throwing skill to use that disc.
      Team HOSER:dancing:
      Team OLY:cheerleader:
      Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

I ran an Ice Bowl tourney last year on the east coast where each player brought their most unthrowable disc (beat up, super stable, ultralight) and everyone did a grab bag out of a box to see what disc they would use for that round.

Definitely fun times
        'Weekend 4 Women':
        Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
        Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

that would be a fun round, i would play that round!!! 117 poly roc off of top of the would, that would be a trip

Comment

This makes me want to put my poly roc back in my bag for some reason, haha

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X