Now announcing:

“Oregon Warm Up”
    PDGA C Tier
    April 12, 2009
    Adair Park in Corvallis, OR
    2 Rounds – Singles Format
    TD – Dion Arlyn
    Host Club - WDGC

Pre-Registration - Personal Info required by April 9, pay the day of (CASH ONLY!!!)
    Surprising the TD the day of the event can result in a $5.00 fee!!!

970 + Pro Open - $35.00
    935 + Pro Masters - $25.00
    900 + Pro Women - $25.00

All Advanced - $25.00
    MA1: 935 +
    FW1: 800 +

All Intermediate - $20.00
    MA2: <935
    FW2: <800

All Other Division - $15.00
    Recreation, Novice, Junior

Ace Pot Optional - $1.00

Are you playing The Great Northwest Open? Looking for an opportunity to get pre-season jitters out before you play in the big show? Look no further than “Oregon Warm Up” a C tier at Adair featuring the regular Oregon Series competitors. The weather is getting warmer, how bout your game?

Breakdown of entry fee:
    $2.00 – PDGA
    $2.00 – TD Event Fee (up to $100.00 maximum)
    $1.00 – Future Tournament Sponsorship Fund
    Remainder – Payout

Professionals will be playing for Cash
    Amateurs will be playing for Prizes
    Amateurs competing in Pro divisions can except Prizes instead of Cash

Official Flyer and further information coming soon!

Dion Arlyn
    kenpofoo@msn.com
    541-760-0013
    900 SE Centerpointe DR X205
    Corvallis, OR 97333
    Team DISCRAFT
    NW Sign Up
    Gorilla Boy
    Paragon Disc Golf
    Odwalla

Sounds fun!

Consider me in!

Comment

Nice. That's my burfday...
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Would love to sign up but it's Easter! Maybe we could do an Easter egg hunt on the course! LOL, jk. Love Adair and 1 day tourneys (I might have to work Saturdays this Summer) but Easter? My kids probably wouldn't be too happy.

Comment

On easter day? not on saturday? ouch... and sam, dammmnnn your mom for giving birth to you on Easter, ironically that is a christian holiday... Guess that might be a sign? hehe

Comment

I was all in, until I realized it was Easter.

Comment

Easter is the dumbest holiday on the calendar. Set aside the fact that the story behind the holiday never happened, someone still needs to explain to me how we went from a guy walking out of a tomb to a bunny handing out chocolate eggs. I mean... bunnies don't even lay eggs.

Screw Easter. Let's golf!
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Ya Easter no good. Are you sure you did not mean the 11th by chance?

Cindy
                Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                Stumptown #176
                PDGA #37716

Comment

I'm in... will there be a egg hunt?
                  Put me on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                    Easter is the dumbest holiday on the calendar. Set aside the fact that the story behind the holiday never happened, someone still needs to explain to me how we went from a guy walking out of a tomb to a bunny handing out chocolate eggs. I mean... bunnies don't even lay eggs.

Screw Easter. Let's golf!

On easter day? not on saturday? ouch... and sam, dammmnnn your mom for giving birth to you on Easter, ironically that is a christian holiday... Guess that might be a sign? hehe

to bad this "holiday" changes its date year 2 year also.....
                    "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

No one who has objected because it is Easter has said WHY that is a problem? Why not hide some eggs on the course and bring the little ones?
                      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                        No one who has objected because it is Easter has said WHY that is a problem? Why not hide some eggs on the course and bring the little ones?
                        Would love that! Ours aren't that little; 7, 11, 15. They could caddy and look for eggs! What ever you decide. What time are you starting it?

Comment

This sounds fun, actually. Hide an egg on each hole and make a rule that no one can find more than one during the round and another rule that a group cannot spend more than 2 minutes per hole searching. Instead of CTPs, you could give out prizes for eggs. To keep it in the spirit of... er... things, you could give out awards like a big stack of Chick Tracts and maybe some Advent calendars and possibly a Hymnal or two.

Call it something like The Savior Sling or maybe Messianic Mayhem. Born Again Brouhaha. The Open Tomb Open. The possibilities are endless.

Apologies if I offended anyone. All in good fun.
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                            Call it something like The Savior Sling or maybe Messianic Mayhem. Born Again Brouhaha. The Open Tomb Open. The possibilities are endless.
                            I'm not interested in playing the tournament, but if tourney shirts are made with any of the above slogans on it, I'll buy the shirt! I especially like the OTO (Open Tomb Open)!

Comment

Originally posted by gwillim View Post
                              I'm not interested in playing the tournament, but if tourney shirts are made with any of the above slogans on it, I'll buy the shirt! I especially like the OTO (Open Tomb Open)!

i would sport a B.A.B "Born Again Brouhaha" ......

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X